Bali Gov. on a roll

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
Gov. Wayan Koster set off a chain reaction by sending a letter to Indonesia’s sports ministry requesting Israel be banned from competing in the province.

Instead of banning Israel; FIFA opted to strip Indonesia of U-20 soccer finals. Oops!

A major own goal for Bali and Indonesia. Indonesia U-20 team are no longer eligible to participate as well.

Israel to participate in World Beach Games Bali later this year.

Israeli sport team is a no-no but East European gangster with money that cannot be traced to any legitimate business all kosher...

Indonesian soccer fans are really angry as seen in hundreds of comments to one of many youtube videos below.

Last edited:

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
At least now we will get our stadium back, Had to drives mile to watch our home team play, as the stadium is been prepared for the world cup.

Reactions: AuroraB

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
Quote "Deputy Bali governor Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardhana Sukawati said President Jokowi would have the final authority in deciding whether Israeli players could join the tournament".

I bet the vice gov. will not be popular for putting the president on the spot. This I learned from many years in Asia business; never make the boss look bad.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Quote "Deputy Bali governor Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardhana Sukawati said President Jokowi would have the final authority in deciding whether Israeli players could join the tournament".

I bet the vice gov. will not be popular for putting the president on the spot. This I learned from many years in Asia business; never make the boss look bad.
How could anyone with the name Cok Ace make anyone look bad?