Bad connection

Shadrach

Hi, I am still having a very difficult time, using the Balipod forum. It opens up better, but when I try to open a post, or send a comment, it doesn't want to connect. I thought the administrator was going to fix this problem? When I use the other main forum for expats, it all works quickly and easily. Please Balipod get it together!

Same for me. It opens quickly, but if I want to like a comment, it starts, but dies after 10 seconds. And it takes minutes to open a post.
Yes. Site opens quickly but very slow to open a post and when I tried to reply it just wouldn't work

anyone wishing to get more personal here's the emails of the admin/owner

Terje Holte Nilsen [email protected]

ADY SAPUTRA
Web Developer
[email protected]

I'm sure they'd love an email
I don't know, they maybe too busy going to a ceremony, or someone's wedding, filing someone's teeth, or to the Temple, or Banjar, or it's a Red day, or Holiday, or one of the many reasons, nothing gets done here in Bali. They are all just too busy to work! Someone say Bankrupt?
It's like Winnie the Pooh. Winnie was too busy, chasing the clouds from the sky, or counting the bees in the hive!
Ma'af Tunggu Sebetar. It's the National Slogan in Bali.

anyone wishing to get more personal here's the emails of the admin/owner

Terje Holte Nilsen [email protected]

ADY SAPUTRA
Web Developer
[email protected]

I'm sure they'd love an email
I don't know, they maybe too busy going to a ceremony, or someone's wedding, filing someone's teeth, or to the Temple, or Banjar, or it's a Red day, or Holiday, or one of the many reasons, nothing gets done here in Bali. They are all just too busy to work! Someone say Bankrupt?
It's like Winnie the Pooh. Winnie was too busy, chasing the clouds from the sky, or counting the bees in the hive!

Hi, I am still having a very difficult time, using the Balipod forum. It opens up better, but when I try to open a post, or send a comment, it doesn't want to connect. I thought the administrator was going to fix this problem? When I use the other main forum for expats, it all works quickly and easily. Please Balipod get it together!

Do you have any examples of forums you’re referring to in this post so I can check them out?

We’d appreciate it if you report any problems directly to us when they occur, rather than making assumptions. This forum is meant for communication, and we have messaging features and email contacts you can use to reach the admin. So far, only Mark has contacted us when there’s been an issue, instead of making judgments and complaints with these delusional remarks.

We’d appreciate it if you report any problems directly to us when they occur, rather than making assumptions. This forum is meant for communication, and we have messaging features and email contacts you can use to reach the admin. So far, only Mark has contacted us when there’s been an issue, instead of making judgments and complaints with these delusional remarks.
Thank you for responding. I apologize if I offended anyone, with my sarcastic humor. I am only speaking from own experience living in Bali. The things I described of the actual reasons the Balinese people can't work and get things done, have happened to me, when I needed something done. The remarks are not delusional.
I sent my post to the forum, because I know all posts are read by the administration. As you see, many others are having the same problem. Even today, as I open the forum, it opens fine, but when I want to open a post, or make a comment, or a like, or open the bell icon, it takes forever to get open.

The other forum, I was referring to is the Expatindo forum. It opens quickly on the start, what's new, and to make a comment. Please if you can, correct whatever is wrong with the Balipod expat forum.

It is not immediately obvious from the web site as to where the link is to contact admin directly as requested.

For instance today I tried to "like" a comment on this page and got the "busy" escalator top right for minutes and then it just dropped it, nothing done.

A fundamental for any long term success in business is to value the customers. Making snide and insulting remarks as above is hardly good customer relations.. The problems customers have been referring to are not "delusional". Balipod is teetering on the edge of failure if these connection problems are not addressed and dealt with successfully.

Thank you Harryopal, for your comment! If it was only one person, then I could understand that maybe they have a computer problem. Obviously it has affected many customers. If other forums are running smoothly and quickly, then it seems Balipod should be able to address this problem, and have a good technician fix this glitch.

A fundamental for any long term success in business is to value the customers. Making snide and insulting remarks as above is hardly good customer relations..

Or, it can be said, a good foundation for an online community. Its members might do well to remember that themselves.

Thank you for responding. I apologize if I offended anyone, with my sarcastic humor. I am only speaking from own experience living in Bali. The things I described of the actual reasons the Balinese people can't work and get things done, have happened to me, when I needed something done. The remarks are not delusional.
I sent my post to the forum, because I know all posts are read by the administration. As you see, many others are having the same problem. Even today, as I open the forum, it opens fine, but when I want to open a post, or make a comment, or a like, or open the bell icon, it takes forever to get open.

The other forum, I was referring to is the Expatindo forum. It opens quickly on the start, what's new, and to make a comment. Please if you can, correct whatever is wrong with the Balipod expat forum.
I’ll take a look at the Expatindo forum. The main challenge we face in maintaining this forum is the hosting, which has some tricky configurations. However, we’ll review it and may make adjustments based on what we find.

P.S. I’m the sole admin of this forum, and I also work full-time as an IT and web developer at Seven Stones. This means I don’t always monitor the forum or read every post. If you encounter any issues, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. That way, I’ll get an immediate alert and can address the problem quickly.

The main challenge we face in maintaining this forum is the hosting, which has some tricky configurations. However, we’ll review it and may make adjustments based on what we find.
The main challenge you face in maintaining this forum is not the hosting but attracting enough people to contribute to make it interesting and informative. When the forum stops functioning as such then everyone will go away, never to return. There are many, many functioning alternatives out there.

Better pull your finger out or you'll only have to worry about the estate agents IT shite.

Back