anyone know a water cooler repairer in South Bali

Georgie

Mar 10, 2011
Bukit
Our water dispenser Hot/cold seems to have sprung a leak, dont need the electrics fixed, probably just a water tube replacement. Anyone know where to get one fixed?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Worst problem is not the pipe leak but the fact that you are probably infested with cockroaches that eat the pipes - the voice of a past infested victim.

Pipes are easy to replace and best done yourself as the Balinese tend to use the cheapest pipes that surprise, surprise, like the originals I'm told are made using cheap fish oil, yum yum. Which attracts the attention of bugs.

Georgie

Mar 10, 2011
Bukit
Worst problem is not the pipe leak but the fact that you are probably infested with cockroaches that eat the pipes - the voice of a past infested victim.

Pipes are easy to replace and best done yourself as the Balinese tend to use the cheapest pipes that surprise, surprise, like the originals I'm told are made using cheap fish oil, yum yum. Which attracts the attention of bugs.

I presumed a creepy crawly may have made its way in there, probably not a cockroach, the cats and dogs dont let them get far enough, but the gecko's are quick, speaking of lizards, the dogs today chased a very large Monitor Lizard into the pool that looked like a baby alligator on the bottom, the way it swam, had me baffled till hubby came home, I kept googling alligators in Bali....... Hubby comes home, says its a water monitor, scoops it up with the pool scoop and chucks it over the wall. He saw the worried look on my face as I watched it launch off the pool scoop, and assured me it would survive (it did seem to brace itself for flight) and asks if I found someone to fix the water cooler. (I did go check it out and its not there so its probably in the neighbours pool by now).

Anyway, so back to the cooler, I started to pull the cooler apart and it's not that easy, the whole inside is one polystyrene block, which needs to come out to get to the tubes and by pulling it pulls the electrics and the heating element so hoped for a professional lol