Any financial advisor/planner or asset manager based in Bali

ernfer

Oct 2, 2009
Hi,

I am planning to move to Bali in a couple of months or so. I am looking for financial advisor/planner or asset manager in Bali for personal investment.

If you guys know any, please let me know. Greatly appreciated.

Viel grusse,
Ernst

MikeG

Feb 18, 2010
Gatsu, Denpasar
If you are still looking contact me via Skype. I have used the same one for over 20 years. He is honest, smart and gives good advice - even to the extent of saying "You need more cash in the bank for emergencies before investing any more". Unusual advice for a financial adviser.

samsiam

Feb 2, 2014
Lol.

anyone looking for good financial advisors....google commonwealth bank financial advisors.

then.......when you ever meet with one of these FA's......ask to see their portfolio and net worth.

they ain't called FA's for nothing.

beckevans123

Apr 7, 2021
If you are still looking contact me via Skype. I have used the same one for over 20 years. He is honest, smart and gives good advice - even to the extent of saying "You need more cash in the bank for emergencies before investing any more". Unusual advice for a financial adviser.
Did you ever manage to find anyone? I am now looking for the same if anyone can help ?

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Haha. the original post was from 2009 and the last post was 2014..
I doubt anybody ( except Markit who being God has been here forever ) is even still on the forum.

Cheers
still looking for Markits Jadeness
Ken
:)