spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I have had some books sent from Amazon, but that is all they would ship. Now it seems they are shipping a wider range of products. It looks promising and they include a calculator to check the custom's charges. Anyone try this out yet?

International shipping is made easy with the AmazonGlobal program! We calculate the import feedeposit at checkout and provide customs clearance on your behalf. AmazonGlobal eligible items ship to the following destinations: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary,India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, & Venezuela.

Browse International Products on Amazon: Look for the international shipping filter in the search drop down, or select the AmazonGlobal Eligible box on the left side of your shopping page to see items that will ship to AmazonGlobal eligible destinations!

Import Fee Deposit: The AmazonGlobal Program offers customers a unique service: duty and tax estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for eligible countries. When products are shipped to the eligible countries using eligible ship options included in the AmazonGlobal Program, an Import Deposit Fee will be estimated and collected for the shipment. With your authorization, such funds will be used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on behalf of you (or the recipient's behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country.

Amazon.com: International Shipping: Features

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
i usually ship to family in usa. they inturn ship to me at a special address so i not have to pay "coffee"import fee etc.

will look into that

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
Since May this year single books from Amazon have arrived with absolutely no drama, any more than that attract attention, despite the fact they are labelled as 'School Text Books' and addressed to my daughter.

Gozer

Jul 1, 2013
Denpasar, Bali
I am sure they will charge you for and pay your import fees for you. Now, if you will ever get it is another question. Packages seem to grow legs and walk away when they get to customs.