Aluminium windows supplier in Bali

Rob McKay

Mar 21, 2018
I want to use aluminium windows in my new build in Bali. can anyone recommend the name of a reliable, good quality aluminium window company? I'm also interested in seeing if double glazing is available and at what price. Thanks

runaS

Jan 26, 2015
Sanur
Marvel windows, doors and interior @ Bypass near Lotte Mart has local and European brands. I think they have double glazed windows too.

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
You may also wish to check out a company called Weka Plus (wekaplus-upvc dot com), which I understand uses German manufacturing technology for its doors and windows.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I've had hardwood windows in for 10 years and they are great. Aluminum is fecking ugly - you won't need double glaze cause after you've been here a while you won't need AC either.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
I would not live here without AC ,I dont wanna live in a house full of flies and mosys , but ya thats just me .

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Then live close (not on!) to the ocean and you will have sea breezes all day and night. We tend to spend the hour between 6 and 7 in front of a fan and have mozzi nets over the beds (which we almost never use). If you think you can keep mozzies out with a aluminum windows/screens then good luck but if you live in a mozzi area they will get in hence the dengue fever epidemics in the south. Oh and the fly season only lasts about a month after that there are hardly any.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
We live nusa dua , ya dengue can be a problem, and I heard malaria in parts of lombok, if they catch a lift over here hmm ,one to watch.
The house is closed when it starts to get warm mid late morning , I like the bugs to stay outside in the garden .

Last edited: