A nasty view of Dps river in the dry season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
Hi you lot .
So sorry i'm so hard to understand ...

Don't argue over my bad spelling ha , I don't have a problem with not being as perfect as you lot :shock:

so get over it ! i'm sure the world has far more things to fix than my bad grammar .

thanks Tommy for trying to help , but I think the ones that it bothers must have a very boring life , to be so worried about my spelling & trying to figure me out .

As for the note to Roy well if you didn't get it thats because you have not done your home work :shock: i'm sure Roy new what I meant .

I will not ever win a spelling be , but ha do I care NO .As i'm bloody good at other things , that you probley can't do ok

I know lets try to have a whole day saying nice thing & being positive , you might like it :D I will

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
After having a very bad day due comments in your last posts I have decided to forfeit this forum, as I don't need school yard bullying in my life, I had enough as a child ...

I just hope people are not as nasty to you as SOME of you have been to me .

I have tryed to not let it upset me but it has to the point of tears :cry:

O how ignorance is bliss...

I do do spell check, I also have a dictionary next to me , but do you know how hard it is to find a word when you can't spell it ??????

O I forget you don't find anything hard, you're so perfect

I'm not DUMB or STUPID I just have a family inheritance o lucky me .

I have spent my whole life with prejudice and thanks to ignorant people like you few, my life has been sh..

Not that you give a damn, as if you did you wouldn't be so nasty

Shame your mum didn't teach you manners as well as spelling.

So I am not going to let you hurt me again!

Your loss I have loads to say, but ill PM to those that deserve it & keep in contact with my few new friends.

Tommy sorry you coped a load of bad bla of this lot you didn't deserve it , you where just being nice , O how they could learn of you

so bye :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.