Russian development in Ubud

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
I
LOL what?! Ok Hitler....
I agree with that assumption! It sounds just like what Hitler wanted with an Aryan race! It would be a boring world if all people were tall, blond, and blue eyed! He wasn't any of those! Some mix is OK! I see many people here look like they have Chinese, and Japanese influence also, plus Dutch! As I see many in the States with African American mix with Whites! It's all beautiful if love is the base! But unfortunately during the World War 2 that was not the case! We will just have to live with it!

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
I

I agree with that assumption! It sounds just like what Hitler wanted with an Aryan race! It would be a boring world if all people were tall, blond, and blue eyed! He wasn't any of those! Some mix is OK! I see many people here look like they have Chinese, and Japanese influence also, plus Dutch! As I see many in the States with African American mix with Whites! It's all beautiful if love is the base! But unfortunately during the World War 2 that was not the case! We will just have to live with it!
And also he is saying that Indonesians are not capable unless they intermingle with the "superior race" that is slavic/aryan whatever you want to call it.

I think the term "racist" is too easily thrown around these days but in this case, I think the word fits perfectly for this dude.

pantaiema

Sep 3, 2023
And also he is saying that Indonesians are not capable unless they intermingle with the "superior race" that is slavic/aryan whatever you want to call it.

I think the term "racist" is too easily thrown around these days but in this case, I think the word fits perfectly for this dude.
Expressing opinion and stating a preference is not indicative of racism. It's important to note that I don't belong to the Slavic ethnic group anyway. In my opinion, the blend between the two influences, as seen in countries like Kazakhstan, can be beneficial.

Well that is not what I am saying. This is what I said:
"Russian individuals are widely recognized for their talent and competitiveness, evident in the significant number who immigrate to countries like the US and UK. It's worth noting that many of them possess physical attributes such as tall stature, blond hair, and blue eyes. When they intermingle with local populations, it's anticipated that Indonesia will benefit from a more capable generation. These individuals, hailing from Russia and Ukraine, are often highly intelligent, seeking to evade conscription and the prospect of being deployed to the front lines to engage in combat."

In term of the pool of people, Indonesia boast the fourth most populous countries in the world. Although certain Indonesians may exhibit notable talent, on a universal scale, they are often surpassed by individuals from Slavic groups. Discrepancies in performance can be observed across various domains including sports, modelling, mathematics, science, computer science, computer security, and business. While some of these proficiencies can be cultivated through education training or better nutrition, others seem to be inherited through DNA. Despite Indonesia's larger population, it is a fact that it is frequently outperformed by a significant margin in the aforementioned fields.

I am aware that success in any field is complex and influenced by factors beyond genetics, including socio-economic status, access to resources, and individual determination. However, taking a proactive approach to personal and collective improvement entails identifying weaknesses and implementing measures to address or adapt to them. Indonesia seems to be moving in the right direction by introducing visas like Nomad, Global Talent, World Leader, Second Home, Golden Visa, Diaspora Visa, etc. But probably more needs to be done to increase the penetration rate so they are not bypassed by neighbouring countries.

In the aftermath of the Second World War, the United States and the United Kingdom capitalized on the chance to entice the former USSR scientists, aristocrats, and the most affluent individuals to immigrate, frequently surpassing their European rivals in this pursuit. With the current conflict causing a notable surge in people seeking refuge in these countries, it seems another remarkable opportunity is arising. As previously mentioned, Indonesia stands very little to lose, as it doesn't provide benefits or state welfare akin to those offered in the Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balifrog

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Expressing opinion and stating a preference is not indicative of racism. It's important to note that I don't belong to the Slavic ethnic group anyway. In my opinion, the blend between the two influences, as seen in countries like Kazakhstan, can be beneficial.

Well that is not what I am saying. This is what I said:
"Russian individuals are widely recognized for their talent and competitiveness, evident in the significant number who immigrate to countries like the US and UK. It's worth noting that many of them possess physical attributes such as tall stature, blond hair, and blue eyes. When they intermingle with local populations, it's anticipated that Indonesia will benefit from a more capable generation. These individuals, hailing from Russia and Ukraine, are often highly intelligent, seeking to evade conscription and the prospect of being deployed to the front lines to engage in combat."

In term of the pool of people, Indonesia boast the fourth most populous countries in the world. Although certain Indonesians may exhibit notable talent, on a universal scale, they are often surpassed by individuals from Slavic groups. Discrepancies in performance can be observed across various domains including sports, modelling, mathematics, science, computer science, computer security, and business. While some of these proficiencies can be cultivated through education training or better nutrition, others seem to be inherited through DNA. Despite Indonesia's larger population, it is a fact that it is frequently outperformed by a significant margin in the aforementioned fields.

I am aware that success in any field is complex and influenced by factors beyond genetics, including socio-economic status, access to resources, and individual determination. However, taking a proactive approach to personal and collective improvement entails identifying weaknesses and implementing measures to address or adapt to them. Indonesia seems to be moving in the right direction by introducing visas like Nomad, Global Talent, World Leader, Second Home, Golden Visa, Diaspora Visa, etc. But probably more needs to be done to increase the penetration rate so they are not bypassed by neighbouring countries.

In the aftermath of the Second World War, the United States and the United Kingdom capitalized on the chance to entice the former USSR scientists, aristocrats, and the most affluent individuals to immigrate, frequently surpassing their European rivals in this pursuit. With the current conflict causing a notable surge in people seeking refuge in these countries, it seems another remarkable opportunity is arising. As previously mentioned, Indonesia stands very little to lose, as it doesn't provide benefits or state welfare akin to those offered in the Europe.
Ok guys, Bali Pod's officially been hacked by some Soviet AI spreading Soviet propaganda. Where are the mods when you need them?

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Ah yes, Kazakhstan. The shining beacon of progress and innovation every country in the world should model itself after... ; )

Reactions: sakumabali

pantaiema

Sep 3, 2023
Ok guys, Bali Pod's officially been hacked by some Soviet AI spreading Soviet propaganda. Where are the mods when you need them?
But people could easily notice, that I'm not an AI bot disseminating Soviet propaganda; rather, I'm simply an individual expressing my own views. Indeed, I personally enjoy socializing with individuals who are tall, blond, and blue-eyed, enjoy watching these sort of people with thongs and bikinis at the beaches when I travel to various destinations, including Bali or FKKs in Germany. I believe there are many other people outthere with similar preference.

This is solely my personal preference. I and other people with similar preference are not engaging in any unlawful activities or causing, troubles, disruptions to other people. Others may have different preferences, and that's perfectly acceptable.

Keep in mind the freedom of expression and freedom of opinion are guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948 and certainly it is not against the discussion forum rules (if any). :p:p:p

Last edited:

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
But people could easily notice, that I'm not an AI bot disseminating Soviet propaganda; rather, I'm simply an individual expressing my own views. Indeed, I personally enjoy socializing with individuals who are tall, blond, and blue-eyed, enjoy watching these sort of people with thongs and bikinis at the beaches when I travel to various destinations, including Bali or FKKs in Germany. I believe three are many other people outthere with similar preference.

This is solely my personal preference. I and other people with similar preference are not engaging in any unlawful activities or causing, troubles, disruptions to other people. Others may have different preferences, and that's perfectly acceptable.

Keep in mind the freedom of expression and freedom of opinion are guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948. :p:p:p
This Bot or whatever he or she is created issues on the expat indo Forum , the virus is on here now .
Some people have nowt better to do !

• Wow
Reactions: YachtRock

pantaiema

Sep 3, 2023
This Bot or whatever he or she is created issues on the expat indo Forum , the virus is on here now .
I grasp the functioning of civilized society, or the way of any discussion forum work is that the individuals rely on references, typically encompassing laws, rules, and regulations. Mind to specify which rules have been violated?

Last edited:

britoo

Sep 11, 2018
Two things worth considering:

Clicks (posts) generate advert delivery which in turn generates income - the fundamental economic model of Social Media.

Controversy stirs emotion, which in turn stirs response and . . . . . well see above. For example FB are reported to "stir" for the purpose of revenue generation leading to a confrontational and unpleasant environment ..... just like on X, the artist formally known as twitter, we went from zero to Hitler in 1s flat!!

Most posts historically have had a clear purpose often a question . . . that typically results in Markit barking loudly :) and a good old fashioned thrash around the topic. Come back BlackHat Ken - we miss you :)

This poster seems mostly to want to chat, mainly about hot (if you say so) russian (sure) models ( ;) uhh huh) and how he fancies himself (God Bless). The Visa Info he posted was actually of interest and of value so a genuine thnx for that.

We ermm err slightly older folks have a super-power largely lost to the modern generation of social media junkies . . . . this mystical thing called an inner monologue. We are perhaps better and drawing conclusions, holding opinions and simply not feeling the compelling urge to hit the Post button ... because the World is incomplete if we don't over share.

Just my 10$

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
Appears we have been infiltrated by "Boris" the bot holding the view that the Balinese will benefit a lot from co-mingling with the superior Slavic people (as if Putin sent his best women and men to Bali). Here is how it works:

One of the most powerful features of ChatGPT is the "act as" prompt. This command allows users to enter a persona or character they would like ChatGPT to adopt for a conversation, or towards a desired outcome. By using this prompt, individuals can simulate a conversation with a historical figure, a fictional character, job role, professional, or even a celebrity. This feature can be used for a wide range of applications, from role-playing games to marketing campaigns, and in creating for real world scenarios and products.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/give-persona-act-command-ai-prompts-chatgpt-jerome-pionk/

Last edited:
  • Haha

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
But people could easily notice, that I'm not an AI bot disseminating Soviet propaganda; rather, I'm simply an individual expressing my own views. Indeed, I personally enjoy socializing with individuals who are tall, blond, and blue-eyed, enjoy watching these sort of people with thongs and bikinis at the beaches when I travel to various destinations, including Bali or FKKs in Germany. I believe there are many other people outthere with similar preference.

Keep in mind the freedom of expression and freedom of opinion are guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948 and certainly it is not against the discussion forum rules (if any). :p:p:p
I put his garbage into Chatgbt and told it to answer using the following specs: Presume I find the person that wrote the attached message an idiotic Russian and answer in that fashion please:

Wow, what a load of nonsense! You're proudly flaunting your bigotry and shallow preferences like it's some kind of achievement. Tall, blond, and blue-eyed? Seriously? Do you even hear yourself? Your obsession with physical attributes is not only shallow but downright offensive.

And don't even get me started on your creepy voyeuristic tendencies. You're basically admitting to objectifying people, reducing them to nothing more than eye candy for your pleasure. It's disgusting!

And citing the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to justify your narrow-mindedness? Give me a break! Freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom to spew hateful garbage. Maybe try educating yourself on tolerance and respect instead of hiding behind outdated declarations.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your so-called "personal preference" reeks of ignorance and privilege. Grow up and learn to appreciate people for who they are, not just what they look like.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Oh and the answer came as I was taking my finger off the Enter key - no discernible pause to formulate and answer or think about it - this is some really scary shit mates!

Reactions: Shadrach

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Stupid comment.
Now , now Balifrog, don't get upset.
This new post has got some steam up and is inviting spirited ( or Bintanged) discussion but don't worry , we will get back to the important posts soon , that being FOOD .
Mind you this pantamena or whatever he/she calls themself has an eloquent AI charged discussion that makes my head hurt and my eyes roll back in the head.

Do they realise us old folks only have a very short attention span because we forget what was written at the start of the post by the time we get to the end.

Motto is
Keep it short, sweet and punchy with a touch of humour and...
Quality over Quantity

Some of the posts sound like my old History teacher..

Cheers, Beers, and Tears
Ken

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Now , now Balifrog, don't get upset.
This new post has got some steam up and is inviting spirited ( or Bintanged) discussion but don't worry , we will get back to the important posts soon , that being FOOD .
Mind you this pantamena or whatever he/she calls themself has an eloquent AI charged discussion that makes my head hurt and my eyes roll back in the head.

Do they realise us old folks only have a very short attention span because we forget what was written at the start of the post by the time we get to the end.

Motto is
Keep it short, sweet and punchy with a touch of humour and...
Quality over Quantity

Some of the posts sound like my old History teacher..

Cheers, Beers, and Tears
Ken
Your right Ken! This subject really has gotten folks riled up! Remember this all started about this new age construction ( destruction) near Ubud! The only way the Russians could get away with this, is because of Indonesian people filling their pockets with money and issuing the permits, and leasing the land! It's a shame to see more of Bali being chopped up and luxury crap for rich people being built! It doesn't really matter if it's Russians, Chinese, Yanks, or Aussies, or any Europeans! Is this the beginning of the end for low budget travelers and home stays and warungs, and cheap hotels, and restaurants? If this the case, it will only benefit a few and many more will suffer! Time will tell!