You're Invited

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Re: RE: You're Invited

Roy said:
OK, OK...so what great games did the Dutch introduce to the Balinese? Eh, eh, Bert? 300 years a Dutch colony, and the game is.......?

Over :)

No, we introduced billiards, and we were quite succesful, just look around.

If baseball catches up with billiards, let me know.

The "Ubud Kentuts" ??

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
We've been closed getting ready for our new show which requires some renovations and changes. During Galungan, last week, and Kuningan, this week, we've just simply been closed, as no one has much time to be there.

You can always call if you know when you want to stop by and I can make sure it's open for you. Sorry it was closed when you stopped by! :cry:

smusdar

Dec 19, 2005
jakarta
www.click4trip.net
ooops, sorry I am too late to say :

C o n g r a t s :)

Om Roy..
Sorry i can't write too long..but at least i can say hi to all members here
---------------
OOT :
BTW, Javajive, ur blog is magnifique !! If only i have time to create my own blog like u

Alfred

Apr 21, 2006
Netherlands
RE: You

Dear Roy,

Congratulations on your exhibitions. The content of the exhibitions sounds verry intersting, sad we are not their yet.

Annyhow, we will travel to Bali in February 2007 and I we will
will visit your `Mood Studio`. Nice to hear the opening was good. Wish you many succes (and sales)

regards,
Alfred.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Smusdar and Alfred....many thanks. Our next major exhibition is planned for this Christmas and New Year. It will be a major retrospective of the Balinese works by Jason Monet appropriately to be titled: Monet in Bali. Anyone interested in learning about this world acclaimed artist can visit this web site: http://www.jasonmonet.com/

smusdar

Dec 19, 2005
jakarta
www.click4trip.net
Hi Om Roy :)

Have visisted that website, I guess this Monet doesn't have relation with another Monet?
I mean dutch painter (artist) if i am not wrong? (sorry if wrong, i learnt arts in junior high school)

I hope that I have opportunity to be there on december or January

Mar 6, 2005
Paris France
Roy,
I hope I will be able to come one of these days to visit your gallery and, if I am lucky, meet with you. I am beginning to miss Bali a lot.

Smusdar,
Apa kabar ? You most probably got mixed up with the french impressionnist painter Claude Monet, famous for his "water liles". Here is a site if you want to find out more about him
http://giverny.org/monet/welcome.htm

staraquarius

Aug 10, 2005
Bali
Re: RE: You're Invited

Roy said:
I'm still dreaming of introducing Little League baseball in Bali. These kids would be great at this sport...they are pure natural baseball players.

Canggu Club's beat you to it, I think! :wink:

Congrats on your gallery