Where can I get an Ukulele in Bali?

Smarf

Sep 21, 2010
Hi!

I'm staying in Seminyak and I was wondering if there is any place in Bali where I could buy an ukulele (guitar)? If anyone have seen an uke, or know where to get one, please give me a shout. I'm staying here for 3 months and I would really like to play some songs ;)

samantha29

Sep 11, 2010
Kerobokan, Bali
I'm not sure where to get one...but at Biku, a restaurant along Pettitenget, there is a band that plays on Sunday night and one of the musicians plays a ukulele. If you showed up around 5 on Sunday evening, I bet you could ask them!

Smarf

Sep 21, 2010
I'm not sure where to get one...but at Biku, a restaurant along Pettitenget, there is a band that plays on Sunday night and one of the musicians plays a ukulele. If you showed up around 5 on Sunday evening, I bet you could ask them!

Okay, thanks. Maybe I should head down there once. I'm staying in Umalas, so that's not too far away :)
I've also heard that Tom Music Center; next to BIMC hospital, might have some uke's.
Isn't this something that a regular guitar-shop should have, or shouldn't i expect it here? I'm new.