What do you think

Tommy

May 11, 2005
I never really got into their music, but they've had a few good songs over the years. :)

G

We live in the country. My wife doesn't like bush, says its too wild. What with the mooose in it I would tend to agree... :shock: :lol:

Bli Gede

Sanurian

Sep 28, 2004
Sanur
I am a bushie from Down Under. I also have no idea what this thread's on about.

I've got what seems to be a bloody big Indonesian goanna in my roof - it scared the pants/sarong off my wife a few weeks ago...and had the audacity yesterday to appear before some visitors in our house (who were suitably impressed/terrified as well).

Didn't really bother me: I just told everyone it was a baby one. Maybe I should find some crocodiles to wrestle 'cept there don't seem to be any around here. No spitting cobras either. Wanna find a decent funnel-web spider whose eyes I can bite off and then cook Laba-laba goreng. I'm working on it mates.

There are many "Bushes" in the world: George Bush (Sr), George Walker Bush (the current idiot US president who probably drinks Texas oil at brekkie to prove it's safe to drink), the "Burning Bush" story in the Bible...and I know: Kate Bush rings a bell too.

"Wuthering Heights" is an all-time classic but I don't recall any mentions of bush or bushes in it. MIght be time to lay off my Irish whiskey.
:shock:

BLI GEDE

Jan 8, 2006
Negara Salju
Not me Davo, check it out man, this is a Russian bushman. I understand that the bush on the steppes of Russia is rather stunted. I would have expected it to be more full and lush what with the cold winters! :shock: :oops:

Bli Gede

Davo

Jan 4, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
Bli gede, quite right my friend. I checked it out. I miss read.

But my cheeks are wet with tears of laughter from this string, 'A Russian bushman'. I have visions of a russian bushman walking in circles in the snow looking for his cycle. Too much man.