WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Yes there is bad – there is bad everywhere in the world and sometimes too much of it :( .

As our infamous Balibounder has pointed out and the sites such as www .fugly-bali.org say “there is bad” but guess what “there is lots of good” – and in Bali the good far outweighs the bad, just ask Sanurian, a person that has experienced both sides.

Bali has lots and lots of good :D . So Balibounder and everyone else that feels down:

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

or spend the rest of your life contemplating how bad your old age is going to be and how bad life is in general.

:idea: Life can be good it you want it to be.

smile.jpg

Ni Luh :)

Tommy

May 11, 2005
As our infamous Balibounder has pointed out and the sites such as www .fugly-bali.org

great that you take the time to "counterstrike" on the pessimism poochster. my spontaneous reply to bb1 or fugly is this...

PRET!!! Just letting out some gas here.... :oops:

That was it! :)

Sanurian

Sep 28, 2004
Sanur
Ni Luh

Regarding BB1, many schizophrenics are very intelligent people and often appear to be "normal" (at times). In BB1's case, I don't think he/she is cutting it, very well.

I'm smelling the roses right now...thank you for that. And also for
...a person that has experienced both sides...
I believe I have and will continue to. Comments like yours make it a bit easier.
:D

Jay Elle

Mar 3, 2006
Italy
I can still smell the gorgeous fragrance of the Gardenias which are sold in Balinese flower markets,and my friends allways placed in my room to welcome me. These are the memories I have of Bali despite the hair raising reports by "Fugly Bali". Jay Elle.