Cathjames

Jul 15, 2010
Hello, we are a family of 4 (2 teenagers) wishing for a seachange. My husband works in the mining industry fly in fly out 2 + 2 and I have a business. We are wanting to go to bali to live, I will hopefully start a new business over there and James can continue fly in fly out but with Bali as home.

Is this possible with Indonesian visas? I am hoping so! Also is there a visa agent here in Perth that I can go see in regards to this.

Last edited:

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Yes, possible.

Depending on the nature of your business, you would need a KITAS (sponsored by an Indonesian Company you work for or your own PMA), and the kids as well I guess.

Depending on the length of stay, your husband could still use a tourist visa or maybe a Social Budaya. (If he works outside of Indonesia)

You could talk to a foreign based visa agent, but I think its better to consult a Bali based agent, because they will be better at the company / work stuff.

What business are you planning?

Cathjames

Jul 15, 2010
Thanks for your reply! I was thinking a events management or a bather/cossie shop as I have experience in both industrys. Or a small gym as I am also a health nut with personal training the main focus. Are these any options for Bali we currrently go to bali 4 times a year so just trying to fit in were I feel there may be a market.
Thanks Cath