Trip to Bali

G

Hi All,
I am a new member of this Forum and after a long hesitation and after having read through all the posts and stuff I decided to register and become a member of this community who seems to be very friendly and full of wise suggestions.
I am Italian and I currenty live in the UK (London) with my gf; we will be visiting Bali later next year, for our honeymoon but also to look for some suppliers. In details we are looking for textile suppliers as we are both in the fashion industry and we create our range of clothes.
Would anyone be able to address us to the right people and/or to give us some tips about doing biz in Bali. I have read a lot worrying stuff in this Forum and I am not totally sure if we are doing the right thing. Still coming to Bali for our honeymoon tho'... :wink:
CIAO!

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Concerning this textile thing, I met in my Bali period a buying director for a large textile company.

his e-mail is [email protected] Erik Nieste, he might be able to advice you in this matter.

He is working for a Dutch company called Euretco.

Already in mind which hotel to choose for the honeymoon? I am happy to recommend you some nice places

riccardo

Dec 30, 2004
London
Hi Maurits,
Its Camo here, I have finally got registered.
First of all thanks for your help and yes please it would be great if you could give me some info about Bali (such as which places to visit, hotels and cost of living for 20 days over there).
Thanks I will contact Erik Nieste to get more info concerning the textile industry.
Ciao

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Hi Ricardo,

Are you looking for luxury or just a standard accommodation...

Many hotels also have nice wedding packages... I still have some filed due to my work.

There are so many nice and beautiful hotels but it depend where are you looking for...

So please let me know and I can recommend you a nice hotel