toys for da kiddies

annap

Dec 11, 2006
singapore
Hi, I am coming to Bali over Xmas. Can bring some kiddies soft toys maybe clothes if anyone knows of family in need or orphanage. Cheers Anna

snowman

Dec 16, 2006
Turkey
What a nice thought.

I appreciate you because of giving help with toys, not with the money.

In Turkey, istanbul (my country and city), when you stop in traffic light with your car , childs come next to your car and starts to clean your windshield without asking you. Many people in my country gives money. Unfortunately i know that the money which you gave the child, will go on fathers drinks.

I try to bring some chocolates, fruits, cookies with me in my car. And i prefer to give these things instead of the money, because at least i see his or her face when smiling.

annap

Dec 11, 2006
singapore
Thanks. I have made contact with a woman who is helping a poor village in east bali become self sufficient and they are in need of plenty of stuff. I have 50kgs of clothes, toys pencils etc for her. I have also become a member of "The Bali Pig club" by paying $75 Singapore dollars to buy one which is given to a poor family. What a great idea and the perfect Xmas present for someone who has everything! Merry Christmas