snorkeling in Bali

G

hi guyz,
i will be travelling to bali on the 9th of january and wld like to noe whether snorkeling there is good.. and wat are the places wld yall recommend for snorkeling? i heard Nusa Penida is a popular place. My hotel is located in kuta beach..
thanks

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Norht west from Bali, you can find Menjangan Island...
Personally I would recommend you this place! It is said to be one of the best snorkeling locations...

They have nice resorts in the area and furthermore the nature is very beautiful.

Good luck

G

Do u noe around how much a snorkeling trip to menjangan island costs?

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Seriously, when I was there I was with my Japanese colleague, and Japanese people are really organized so she calculated every Rupiah that trip.

Sorry to inform you I have no clue.

Cassienne

Aug 28, 2004
New Zealand - Bali soon!
Hi
There's nice snorkling all around Bali, around Padangbai is good and Tulamban is great (that's where the famous diving is). But the best snorkling I've seen is on the islands around Flores, and the Gili islands. The most breathtaking snorkling I've ever seen in my life was on the boat from Lombok to Flores, a t a beach called Red beach. Compltely mindstaggering! These are a bit more out of the way than bali, but if you're really into snorkling (and seeing some amazing sights ans scenes) then it's soooo worth it!
Cass