shipping personal effects from bali to australia

tdog

Sep 21, 2010
Hi, I am about to relocate from bali to brisbane and would like to know if anyone can recommend a reliable shipping company for shipping my personal household effects. Do you recommend LCL or a container? Can anybody help me?

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
Hi, I am about to relocate from bali to brisbane and would like to know if anyone can recommend a reliable shipping company for shipping my personal household effects. Do you recommend LCL or a container? Can anybody help me?

tdog, we weren't that happy with our removalists so I don't want to recommend them but I would repeat the same advice we were given on this forum and that is, do not bring anything except for the things you have a sentimental attachment to.
I'm glad I sent my good knives and I think I'm glad I brought my good quality pots n pans but considering the shipping costs you may want to leave it out if in doubt.

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
Do you recommend LCL or a container? Can anybody help me?

That depends on how much you're sending, if you have enough cargo to send a 20 foot container then its going to be a lot cheaper and will arrive quicker.

I use Gus and Bayus Cargo,

Jl. Raya Kerobokan Kelod Br.Taman 55, Kuta Utara 80361 Bali - Indonesia.
Phone : +62 361 735363
Fax : +62 361 735364
Email : info@bayusbalicargo.com / ptbayus@dps.centrin.net.id
Website : Bali Cargo, Bayus Bali Cargo : Freight Forwarder Service, Packing and Shipping, Buying Agent