seven sleeps to wait . . . .

alain

Sep 16, 2006
france
hi Bali friends

just got my ticket Frankfurt / Singapour / denpasar today
will be in Bali june 15 .I 'm happy !
Could anybody tell me where the Komala Indah 2 is ?
I heard about a Komala Indah 1 on Poppies lane 1 , but
there is olso a Komala indah 2 , but don't know if this
is on Poppies 1 or 2 !
Bert , I tried several times to put my avatar on the site ,
but doesn't work , if I send it to you , could you manage
it for me ? Thanks in advance .

Have a good day / regards / alain :wink:

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
Alain

If it’s any help we are heading over in the morning (1 more sleep) and can direct you to some other V economical and cozy places to lay your head in the Poppies 1 and 2 areas. Poppa Ketuts and the Satriya both on Poppies 2, Right there in the action. We are heading straight out of Kuta on Saturday to other places but will be back by the 15th if you need some help or someone to catch up with. BV will fix the avator I’m sure. PM me I have the global roaming going on the notebook each day and will be checking in.

Dasha and wife

alain

Sep 16, 2006
france
hi dasha

thanks to your reply , and I take your choice on poppies GH as a good advice
especially the Satriya , sounds nice to my ears , could become my karma !
would be a great pleasure to have a few drinks together as you say june 15
you are back . Let me know how to do .
Have a good time , only 6 more sleeps to go !
see you Dasha & wife / alain

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Gedday
Alain - got into Bali on Friday but over here in the Gilis now. Weather's fine but the internet is a little slow.

We are back on the mainland Tuesday then up to see Bert via Ubud and back in Kuta :shock: next Friday. So we look forward to sharing a beer or 4.

Cheers

CAP

Jun 9, 2006
Australia
Dahsa in the other thread everyone was asking what you where on with all the Ian Dury stuff........now I read your in the Gilis..........well say no more...........jamur

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Hey we are back in town now with the ledge himself - Phil the Sanurian sipping Strawberry Daiquairis down here at the Kori on Poppies 2 with the his wife running rampant with my Canon (just loves cameras) getting lots of depth of field.
Heading for Ubud in the morning to find Roy then onto Singaraja to find Bert (lion king) and do a bit of 3D stuff.
Had a lot of limited access to the WWW in the Gilis. A few technical probs.
But it's all good
Alain see ya Saturday.
We have Ian Dury on the Itunes - There aint half a lotta clever bastards!! :shock:

MH_1971X

Jun 18, 2007
UK
Aaargh!
It's going to be the end of November before I get out there and I'm already counting the days...... :(

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
in ten days will be there :D and spend 40 days. Great feeling... although i must take some homework in my laptop.
Anybody know, how about "Demam Berdarah/dengue hemorrhagic fever" in Bali? Last weeks i hear some case about this.
-Dyah-

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Time to get an APB on Alain maybe.

Still sign of him.

Is there a place like this in Indo BV?

Could be time to start up a search party .... you know... first time to Bali? ... you wan transport etc etc etc...!

Another victim of the age old mantra.

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
no more seven sleep to wait to see Bali ... Alain is sure in Bali and enjoy this.
On 8-14 July i have one project with one of my student, that born 32 years ago as indonesian (as baby adopted by lovely german turkey parents) and since 1 year she learn indonesian language, now she will learn more about indonesian culture and she will visit her family overthere. I write her story for Metrotv and they will take as real story for their programm. Also ... i´ll visit a couple of place in Bali -of course Ubud and Singaraja/to Sanggar Dwimekar- with metrotv team and my student. Who have interest and time too meet with us overthere?
-Dyah-