sari sanur hotel

brendan

Oct 26, 2004
australia
Anyone know anything about this place. All i know is that it is located near Bonsai restaurant. Got a good quote to spend 8 weeks there but not sure what its like. Usually stay at Gazebo,Sanur. Thanks.

G

Yupe i was there in sari sanur last few weeks. i was take some picture of the sari sanur hotel directly.

And u definately right, that sari sanur hotel is near with Bonsai Hotel.
They has a several type of room such as family room and other.and for me the room is litle bit quite but it was so nice and lovely. And the rate as well really reasonable. Uuppps once more they has nice shpae pool ( Chinese sort) if i am not wrong.

Thanks

brendan

Oct 26, 2004
australia
Yes guest, that is the hotel i was talking about. Would you recommend Sari Sanur? Is there room service available? Thanks

G

For the room service they are not provided for the inhouse guest. they are only serve for breakfast and lunch and they serve in Bonsai Restaurant .
Because around the hotel got a lot restaurant that the guest can choose.

Thanks

G

And another advice for you , if u want to stay at sari sanur with your family, maybe much better you ask for the availibility first because they has only limited room for at the moment .

Thanks

brendan

Oct 26, 2004
australia
It will only be myself and mother but am interested in there room style. They said that they have only bungalow /cottage style accommodation,is this right. As this is the type of room we want [not hotel style]. Also is the pool area in the sun or surrounded by shade? thanks again.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Good grief! Iris gave you the web site URL....so CALL the place and ask them your questions! :evil: