jennmark

Oct 12, 2012
Hi. I am looking for a 2 bdrm house to rent in the northern end of Sanur for 2 months next year, somewhere between May and August (dry season) - our dates are flexible at the moment, and if we were to find a good house at the right price we would consider a one year lease.

We have 2 adults and 2 kids (5 & 7). Our daughter (7) is severely disabled so we try to escape the worst of the NZ winter each year - and too many steps! ;)

A swimming pool (or space for one) would be great. Wi-fi and within easy walking distance to the beach is a must - ie not over the bypass.

We are in Sanur right now til Oct.18th. Please tell us if you could accommodate us for 2 months, and what the rate would be - or if you know anyone else that could.

Thanks.

craigmc31

Sep 5, 2012
You could purchase a local paper called the bali advertiser. It comes out very fortnight and is free
They have listings of house rentals

jennmark

Oct 12, 2012
Thanks Craig - I emailed a bunch of them last night but haven't had many responses yet, and the ones I have are either full or extreme in price or far from where I need to be. We don't need flash, but we do need to stay very local to where we are now (northern end of Sanur). Walking distance from beach/shops etc is vital, as Charley's wheelchair doesn't fit into the boot of an ordinary taxi and we would really like to avoid the extra cost of a rental car/transport - and the extra tranfers of this tetraplegic child!

Also try:

www.rumah123.com
Jual Beli Bagus - Tokobagus.com
Rumah Dijual | Rumah Disewakan | Properti Indonesia
berniaga.com - Jual beli di seluruh Indonesia
Rumah, Apartemen, Ruko, Tanah, Properti Komersial Dijual Disewa di Indonesia | Rumah
Good Property Bali::Real Estate Homes Villa for sale ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??
Bali Island Real Estate Services

and, of course, as advertised across the top of this page: Ray White.

As most property is sold/rented word of mouth, it might be an idea to stay in a hotel once you move to Bali, then trawl the narrow back streets looking for adverts, as houses are often advertised directly on the property boundary. This is time consuming and you will need persistence but might find you the property you desire. Be aware though that most Bali houses have steps up to the front door and are not wheelchair friendly.

Good luck in your search.

sals200

Nov 4, 2012
House/apartment wanted in Sanur 1 or 2 bed

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I just arrived in bali and we are now in Sanur, we spent a few days in Lovina thinking that we would like it more there but that wasn't the case.

We are currently staying in a homestay and we'd like to get a house or apartment for long term rent pay monthly maximum 4 million rupiah. We like the quiet and would prefer somewhere quiet away from the traffic of the center and walking distance to the beach, hardy's and local market.

Any help would be appreciated, we are ready to move as soon as possible, as we'd like to be in our own place as soon as possible.

Thank you so very much

perumnas

May 7, 2017
I recomended to you to go to search on house property in indonesia like olx.co.id or rumah123 , but for more information about it you can find it on here.