Ruining a Whole Page in You Passport

rhondo

Jun 18, 2005
California
:( When I used to come to Bali they would just stamp your passport like everywhere else. Now each time they ruin a whole passport page. I wonder why they made this change and why the practice continues as it costs money and hassles to get more pages added to your passport.

FreoGirl

Dec 21, 2004
Fremantle, Australia
RE: Ruing a Whole Page in You Passport

Oh yes I was having a real giggle to myself coming in last week. The guy had to 'practice' stamping on a piece of paper several times before he was happy with the result and then he stamped my passport. He took so long that despite the fact I was in the Kitas section and no-one ahead of me, at least 30 VOA passengers went through to luggage collection before me! It was really quite funny how serious he was with his stamp, but perhaps you had to be there.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Hmmmm, am I going to burst bubbles yet again? US passport pages are segmented into four parts per page...but only by lines.

After reading these posts, I pulled out my "phone booK" as that is what I call my passport, and reviewed all the entry stamps...14 of them, just to be sure. Ma'af, but all of those entry stamps seemed to me anyway, to be rather neatly positioned within an empty quadrant on any given page.

However, having run out of pages in my last passport, I found it very easy, and free indeed, to get additional pages from my consulate office. After all, that's what our taxes... :shock: ....pay for!