Review on Waka Gangga?

lola

Jan 1, 2005
singapore
I am are considering Waka Gangga for our honeymoon, but a search on the net, doesnt show much reviews from actual travellers.

Has anyone stayed at the Waka Gangga? Appreciate any feedback on the place. Thanks!

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
The Waka resorts are all over Bali, with having boutique resorts in Nusa Lemongan, North-West Bali, Ubud, Tabanan and Sanur.

Their service level is excellent and they offer quite interesting packages. For your honeymoon you might consider the waka packages, then you can stay at several waka resorts all over Bali...

The salesmanager of the Waka resorts Bali is quite good and you should contact her if you want more information.
[email protected]

Honestly speaking the resort in Tabanan is the one I like the least of all the beautiful resorts. However it is a given fact that the waka resorts are all excellent in its accommodation, service and facilities.

If we would sum up the negative points of the resorts, this is easy. Simply take a look at the room rates, which are quite high for all resorts, so this you might consider in your choice...

The rooms are quite standard and not offering state of the art technology, however privacy is maybe for you more important.

Another negative side is the food which is basic and not always of excellent quality, but fair.

I hope I have helped you a bit...
all the best

Maurits