Retirement in Bali

JC24

Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone, my wife and I are looking to retire and move from Perth to Bali within the next 1-3 years. Have already seen some good advice regarding leasehold and having a lengthy holiday to see whether it's the life for us prior to buying.

We have usually stayed in Ubud, away from the heavy tourist areas. Can anyone please advise of any other areas that are good to buy in that are similar? Still need to have access to services, cafes, restaurants, etc

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: McAdoo

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Hi everyone, my wife and I are looking to retire and move from Perth to Bali within the next 1-3 years. Have already seen some good advice regarding leasehold and having a lengthy holiday to see whether it's the life for us prior to buying.

We have usually stayed in Ubud, away from the heavy tourist areas. Can anyone please advise of any other areas that are good to buy in that are similar? Still need to have access to services, cafes, restaurants, etc

Thanks in Advance
Hello and welcome to the forum. My advise to you is sit down with a cup of coffee or scotch or beer or whatever your choice, type into the search bar " Retirement " or something similar and spend a few hours scrolling through the posts.
I lot of good info will come from Members who may not be on here all that often.
And beware of Markit , his bark is worse than his bite I have been told.. ;)

Cheers
Ken