Retiree Retreats , Bali a home for the seniors to engage in freedom

Vincent Leong

Mar 22, 2019
Hi, Im a Vincent, new member to this forum, Balipod. Singaporean 66 years old, entrepreneur seeking to find retiree retreats villas, homestay in Bali.
Been there few occasions and finds Bali a viable vacation for group travels. Looking forward to share and get to know Bali .

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I know some retirement communities have attempted to be started up mostly by expats here. I don't know about the success of these ventures, but one I know of was actually in quite a remote location.

Bali and Indonesia, in general, are very community focused through the banjar system. Personally, I would prefer to live in an ordinary local village, rather some of these gated type communities that have been set up for wealthier people, which may not offer any extra security or protection. Even in remote places now you will find expats living there and there will be a place where they meet up.

Reactions: Vincent Leong

Vincent Leong

Mar 22, 2019
Hi , appreciate your sharing.
Booked a villa not realising is in a village..need scooter shuttle services. But it's fun...stayed 2 nights, bought groceries as it's raining.Great friendly hosts support.

Lifestyle seekers should be open to new adventures and closer to nature.

I have plans to organise small group retreats for seniors to taste hilltops village living.

Working on it....

Vincent Leong

Mar 22, 2019
Looking for a single villa or cluster villas. Group maybe 6-12 members. Exploratory stage..thought found a 6 cluster villas in Ubud.

Juggler

Jun 20, 2018
Sounds to me he wants to start a business venture catering to older folk to come stay