Renting for 6m

swiftvin

May 12, 2011
I see many rentals are usually 1 year & some even have a 2 yr minimum requirement (balireals.com)!!!
so i'm wondering is it easy to find a 6month rental (or even 6x6m option) even if prices advertised are for 1 yr? And do i need to pay up the 6months all in advance?

cheers

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Yes you should be able to find 6 month rentals - of course they might be a bit more than half of 12 months. And yes, you pay it all at the beginning usually.

sassyoz

May 18, 2011
Bali
Budget??

I see many rentals are usually 1 year & some even have a 2 yr minimum requirement (balireals.com)!!!
so i'm wondering is it easy to find a 6month rental (or even 6x6m option) even if prices advertised are for 1 yr? And do i need to pay up the 6months all in advance?

cheers

What size are you looking for please?

whitecow

Jul 18, 2010
Looking for land for sale in Canggu

Looking for land for sale in Canggu

If you can point me in the direction of any that is available or good websites that may have some listings let me know.

swiftvin

May 12, 2011
what months are you looking to come? what area would you want to be in/near?

i'm not sure as to an area, I am hoping to explore this with the good people on this forum
I was thinking South Bali somewhere safe> Benoa?, Jimbaran?, Sanur? and north of Sanur regions up to (i forgot the name).

thanks