Race Riots in Perth

Sparky

Aug 9, 2004
england..LONDON
:roll: :roll: :roll: How the hell did the problem with the Lebanese get so bad. surely this should have been dealt with before now and a special Police Force like Trident in London set up to come down hard on these Lebanese offenders. :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Howard better get a grip of the situation fast as he obviousley hasnt yet.

My idea for the Lebanese offenders/rapists murderers is take them out in a boat to a shark infested stretch of water and let the Great Whites eat the lot of them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sparks are flying

Tommy

May 11, 2005
Here's another really silly idea.. let's take all the offenders/rapists and murderes and send them to a desolate island or continent somewhere.... :)

Sorry guys just had to do it. Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here! :oops:

natp

Nov 13, 2005
australia
there was only one egg throwing incident in perth the main trouble was in sydney.There are plenty of balinese in perth (i'm married to one)this doesnt affect them at all.

MUDCRAB

Aug 24, 2005
Stralia
Un believing Roy of the Riddles, click on link and read, then check Archives.

http://www.smh.com.au/

Cronulla is in the south of Sydney, I don't give a Rats bottom what CNN or the Beeebs say, try believing people that live here and not some clown in the States or UK.

The Lebs got away with it for so long because the PC and do-gooders said we should be tolerant to them as they don't know our way.

The Lebs control the Bike gangs and Drug gangs and will kill you sooner than look at you.

Now, I did tell you I wanted to retire in another country, well this is one of the reasons :(

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Mudcrab, did you read the entire string before posting? Trust me, it's not a riddle...just a simple question.

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
I sometimes despair of mans inhumanity to man.

I am presently living in peace with the following nationalities:

Saudi
Yemeni
Pakistan
Filipino
Bangladeshi
Indians
Sihks
Sri Lankans
Egyptians
Syrians
Jordanians
Lebanese

and me English.

We have Christians and Muslims and all live, work, eat and sleep together in peace and for the most part harmony. The biggest problem I have is what food from all these nations I will eat tonight. There is something to be said for living in the desert miles from anywhere.

I hope and pray the world in John Lennons words can "live as one"

FreoGirl

Dec 21, 2004
Fremantle, Australia
Re: RE: Race Riots in Perth

Roy said:
Quoting myself,

HUH? So all that footage I watched on CNN at 11:20 this AM...in Bali, was just a movie set, or what?

That's the way it was reported...as from Perth, and I can agree that specific point...i.e. being in Perth itself could well be wrong.

As an aside to the whole discussion on the reason for the riots, I'm incredulous that CNN reported that they occurred in Perth, when they in fact happened in Sydney.

Roy that's like saying something happended in LA when it happened in New York. Sydney is on the east coast, some 4000km odd from Perth.
:?: :?:

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali

Sparky said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: How the hell did the problem with the Lebanese get so bad. surely this should have been dealt with before now and a special Police Force like Trident in London set up to come down hard on these Lebanese offenders. :twisted: :evil: :evil:
There are always two sides to a story, Sparky. Australia also has a very large contingent of uneducated and bigotted racists, who are totally unaccepting of anyone who is "different".

I agree, the Lebanese gangs are a problem here, as are the Vietnamese gangs, but much of the hatred for both these communities has been inflamed by xenophopic Aussies who are afraid of those with different cultural beliefs and customs.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
I'm incredulous that CNN reported that they occurred in Perth, when they in fact happened in Sydney.

It's not the first time CNN has got a story wrong. It was on the Anderson Cooper 360 two hour news special yesterday...and being that it was live, the error is kind of easy to understand.

rafalution

Oct 11, 2005
Bangkok

MUDCRAB said:
Cronulla is in the south of Sydney, I don't give a Rats bottom what CNN or the Beeebs say, try believing people that live here and not some clown in the States or UK.

:(

I would have to say living in the UK I never once heard the BBC say there were riots in perth.

rafalution

Oct 11, 2005
Bangkok

Thank goodness for that i'm very glad indeed, I don't like to hear about one of our most venerable institutions making mistakes :lol:

Unless of course they were talking about riots in the 'real' perth not that aussie imitation :lol:

Roy said:
OK, no problem. Can anyone tell us what REALLY is going on?

Mats writes:

Maybe it was reported in Bali that the riots were in Perth, but I can assure you Roy, it's all happening here in Sydney, not too far from my home... and it's not over yet.

Mats, it ain't the way it was reported in Bali, its the way it is reported on the international BBC and CNN network.

MUDCRAB

Aug 24, 2005
Stralia
but much of the hatred for both these communities has been inflamed by xenophopic Aussies who are afraid of those with different cultural beliefs and customs.

Matsaleh, are you sure you are from Sydney?

Didn't the Lebanese gangs rape white women and are now on trial for this saying they are worthless pieces of white trash and that they could rape them?
Didn't the parents of the Lebanese gang member pay to have the girl who was rapped murdered so their son didn't get jail?
Didn't the Parent of the Gang member of who was in jail waiting trial try to smuggle plans of the jail so he could escape?
Didn't the Lebanese gangs call 14 and 15-year-old girls on Cronulla beach Sluts and whores if they didn't stop and talk to them?

Xenophobic Aussies...Yeah right :(

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali

MUDCRAB said:
but much of the hatred for both these communities has been inflamed by xenophopic Aussies who are afraid of those with different cultural beliefs and customs.

Matsaleh, are you sure you are from Sydney?

Didn't the Lebanese gangs rape white women and are now on trial for this saying they are worthless pieces of white trash and that they could rape them?
Didn't the parents of the Lebanese gang member pay to have the girl who was rapped murdered so their son didn't get jail?
Didn't the Parent of the Gang member of who was in jail waiting trial try to smuggle plans of the jail so he could escape?
Didn't the Lebanese gangs call 14 and 15-year-old girls on Cronulla beach Sluts and whores if they didn't stop and talk to them?

Xenophobic Aussies...Yeah right :(
MC, yes I live in Sydney and no, I don't accept without reserve, the sensationalist reporting of tabloids and commercial television in Australia.

I repeat, there are always two sides to every story.

MUDCRAB

Aug 24, 2005
Stralia
So matsaleh, are you a bleeding heart, are you a do-gooder.
Do you have selective reading habits?

Yes the Aussies were out of control on Sunday and I'm ashamed of them but, haven't the Muslim gangs been out of control for years?

I feel sorry for you if you don't believe what I put down..
And yes, they (Parents) did try to have the girl topped so she couldn't save their innocent little boy and he wouldn't get jail..It’s a fact and they are up before the courts very soon.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
So matsaleh, are you a bleeding heart, are you a do-gooder.
Do you have selective reading habits?

Making condescending posts to “our Mats” will NOT endear you with the overwhelming members of this forum...I assure you. You can beat on me all you want, but it’s “hands off” for Mats! Mengerti? :evil:

She can handle an intelligent argument as well as anyone on this forum, but subjecting her to abuse is not a good idea. HInt...no riddles here! :evil:

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Thanks for the support Roy, but really not necessary.

After all, Mr Mudcrab can't be too bright if he thinks p*ssing off a moderator is in his own best interests. :wink: :p

MUDCRAB

Aug 24, 2005
Stralia
After all, Mr Mudcrab can't be too bright if he thinks p*ssing off a moderator is in his own best interests.

Not into P%ssing you off but, even Moderators can talk Crappo now and again, can't they :lol:

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
MC, not sure if your are "pissing" Mats off or not, but are surely "pissing into the wind." Can you handle that riddle? :p