Leaving.Bali19

Dec 22, 2018
Hey folks,
Does anyone here has experience moving pets to Europe or can recommend a reliable company?
We need to relocate our pets end of Jan to UK, thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG-20181217-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20181217-WA0000.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 5

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Hey folks,
Does anyone here has experience moving pets to Europe or can recommend a reliable company?
We need to relocate our pets end of Jan to UK, thanks for your help.
Contact your airline I think would be the first option.
With Brexit looming on 29 March 2019 the rules may be changing.
Good luck.

Metter

Oct 8, 2017
Sanur Kauh
Contact your airline I think would be the first option.
With Brexit looming on 29 March 2019 the rules may be changing.
Good luck.

I have been looking into pet transport. Jakpetz from Jakarta come highly recommended and would be able to offer a quote.

wepro

Nov 8, 2005
Canggu
There was a really good description from a guy who brought his dog to Germany. At least it takes about 4 month to get everything before you can send your dog to Europe. I dont know about sending a cat. Here is the link to the description:

https://balipod.com/forum/threads/taking-a-bali-dog-to-germany.12329/#post-117785

I hope it gives you some answers and some hints.

There is also a dog kennel in Canggu which can do it. If you send me a PM I can give you adress and/or phone number.

Werner

Leaving.Bali19

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks, it seems that I found a way out, ill let you all know how it goes when its done.
meanwhile, dos anyone know how we can sell some furniture to reduce the load in the container, it seems that the add is not working.

thanks a bunch

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
Thanks, it seems that I found a way out, ill let you all know how it goes when its done.
meanwhile, dos anyone know how we can sell some furniture to reduce the load in the container, it seems that the add is not working.

thanks a bunch
Have you try Facebook groups?
I send you a private message