odez999

Jul 4, 2011
Hi !

In last 1 year or so I changed like 10 different laundries ! Not even one could do job properly ! I do not meem full deep cleaning of everything .. but normal cleaning service of T-shirts ...pants etc ...
I found much frustration among locals as well who are using these laundries !
I do not knwow why is so hard to properly clean the stuff !!??
Beside cleaning whole service is catastrophy ! allways something missing .. something broken ... some money overpayed .. etc ..

They are constantly doing so much effort and spending energy .. on advertising .. (cheapest .. per kilo .. per piece, free delivery bla bla bla_ But when it comes to cleaning itself .. 0 points !

Please someone open decent one around Carrefour mall ! CustomerS guaranteed !

I know that washing machines in Indonesia do not have heaters , I know that water is probobly too hard ... I know that fabric in here is not made to last ...
But all that is not the reason not to do it properly !

And among all .. work "discipline" ... :D (wich by my oppinion reflects on all other aspects) .. .. when they say that your stuff will be finished in monday ... and you came in monday and they said tomoorw . .and tomorrow they closed early .. etc etc ...

Like I said .. I thought It was me .. but I can see a lot of locals annoyed with such "business" practice also :D

What does it cost small loundry .. if it has like 50 clients this weekend .. and 20 of them can not be done on arranged time (monday) why that lady could not send message or call that stuff will not be ready on monday probobly ... !?
What does that cost .. except 10 minutes .. and few thousand ruphias .. but you gain trusworthy relationship with customer !!!

Or how much does it cost to fix broken billboard wich is devastated outside the laundry ... but owner doesnt seems to care (at same time he have golden gigi i n his mouth) ???
Or have golden rings on the fingers . .but missing front teeths in his mouth ...

I do not understand .. (should I ?)

BTW .. sorry on my bad grammar .. I hope you understand majority ...

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
h345FA0B7

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
I quote the famous Markit to solve this laundry issue just the same as the garbage problem:
"Stop being a cheap-ass and get a "guy"" or in this case a girl to do the washing and the items needed, LOL:biggrin:

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
I quote the famous Markit to solve this laundry issue just the same as the garbage problem:
"Stop being a cheap-ass and get a "guy"" or in this case a girl to do the washing and the items needed, LOL:biggrin:

It is not about money ....
I was just wondering if there is potential for some decent laundry since LOCALS complains a lot as well, and nobady seems to care ...
There is one small opened really nice and neat .. near me .. (visually) but 0 points for acutally cleaning ! Same like all others !
People defenetly want cleaner stuff .. but no one seems to care...
And I do not mind so much when I pick it up from laundr... one more or less stain on the pants ...who cares .. I nicley blend in the local enviroment :D .. so I stoped looking for flaws after laundry .. if it is not toal disaster it is ok ...
I simply lowered my standards !
But like I said LOCALS coplains a lot .. especially girls ... who paid sooo much for that "unique" dress .. and now have some .. dot somewhere ...

sugarbear

Mar 4, 2011
I completely understand and sympathize but . . .

The laundry owners are related to the workers that repair the sidewalks, consider yourself lucky that you cannot break your leg by falling through a hole in your pants.

It is not about money ....
I was just wondering if there is potential for some decent laundry since LOCALS complains a lot as well, and nobady seems to care ...
There is one small opened really nice and neat .. near me .. (visually) but 0 points for acutally cleaning ! Same like all others !
People defenetly want cleaner stuff .. but no one seems to care...
And I do not mind so much when I pick it up from laundr... one more or less stain on the pants ...who cares .. I nicley blend in the local enviroment :D .. so I stoped looking for flaws after laundry .. if it is not toal disaster it is ok ...
I simply lowered my standards !
But like I said LOCALS coplains a lot .. especially girls ... who paid sooo much for that "unique" dress .. and now have some .. dot somewhere ...

Feb 15, 2013
Jakarta
Hi !

What does it cost small loundry .. if it has like 50 clients this weekend .. and 20 of them can not be done on arranged time (monday) why that lady could not send message or call that stuff will not be ready on monday probobly ... !?
What does that cost .. except 10 minutes .. and few thousand ruphias .. but you gain trusworthy relationship with customer !!!

Have you ever heard of the statement "What you pay is what you get?". Well, when you look for the cheapest laundry kiloan you can find, you are getting what you paid for. The laundry owner also wants to make a living, so he cuts back on the water softener, the detergent powder, the emulsifier, the fabric softener, and the amount of water he uses.

There is no such thing as "cheap and good". If it is cheap and good, it must "have fallen off the back of a truck".

And if you think it is easy to provide good quality service for a cheap price, I suggest you open a laundry and provide for all those people complaining.

If you want a good quality laundry service, go to one of the international franchises like "sec a sec" (we have it in Jakarta, I don't know if you have it there in Bali), or if there are none there must be an equivalent.

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
"What you pay is what you get?" would you tell that to those passengers of Lion air who landed in the sea as well instead on runaway ?!

My point is ... there must be some minimum standards ....as for the airliner to operate at all .. and in a term of laundry .. you can not call yourself cleaning service if the t-shirt returned have more stains then when it was left at laundry !

Whats next ... "You should be lucky that you got all your stuff back ... coz lot of then do not return all of the stuff"

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
And I am not looking for the cheapest .. i looking near by ....
BTW what is the price per kilo "sec a sec" ?

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I pay per item and so far for 4 different washing I am happy with the roadside laundry a block from where i am staying !

my shorts and "golf" shirts come back clean smelling and pressed perfectly for me !

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
I'm guessing, from his previous posts bemoaning the fact that Bali is not as efficient (or cheap, in the case of car imports & wine as I recall) as they are back home, that the OP wants to remake the world according to his/her perspective of the way things should be, rather than the way things ARE!
If Bali were as efficient and cheap - it would be called Germany.

I suppose, I'd better get in before Markit does: "Oh my! You're not in fe*k*n Kansas, anymore Toto" (or Frankfurt)

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Most laundry use the same washing machine that you buy in any electrical store, they charge Rp10,000 pre load. I think most large hotel have there own commercial laundry. I just lift the lid & throw the cloths in, the wife dose the rest. Dose mean I'm a bogan???