Most awesome baby stroller/pram for sale

furble

Dec 17, 2010
Kuta
Selling a mothercare "Spin" stoller/pram.

pictures here: mothercare spin - Google Search

This thing is awesome, we spent 8jt on it at the Mothercare in Centro. Turns out however that our daughter doesn't like the fancy expensive stroller, she prefers the $50 cheap one that we borrow from our neighbor. I guess she likes the bumpier ride on these streets, so we have no use for it and since it was expensive we'd like to try to recoup some of our costs.

It hasn't been used very much, as our little one prefers to be carried or the cheap one we borrow, and is in near-new condition. I say near new because it has traveled the streets of Kuta and that makes anything less than brand new, although I think it looks like new.

The stroller does everything, the baby can lay down, sit up, it packs up for the car or the plane, it comes with a rain cover, and an optional attachable cup holder which we bought separately.

The coolest thing about it is the "Spin" feature, which is of course how it gets it's name. You simply push a button on the handle and the top part of it rotates on the base so that you can change the baby from facing out to facing you, and vice versa, without taking anything apart, juggling the baby around or any effort at all.

So that's it, any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are asking 6.5jt for it. You can send me a message here or txt me at: 081237909459