Looking for People who are interested in Trading

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
Hello friends. I'm Satrio and I'm a new member here, but still, I want to share with you about this great business opportunity. I'm a broker that works in a legal company in commodity trading. I'm looking for people that are interested in trading or having experience in trading to sharing about this business. we can arrange an appointment at any time. So please tell me if you are the one

Nice to be here~

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
Hello friends. I'm Satrio and I'm a new member here, but still, I want to share with you about this great business opportunity. I'm a broker that works in a legal company in commodity trading. I'm looking for people that are interested in trading or having experience in trading to sharing about this business. we can arrange an appointment at any time. So please tell me if you are the one

Nice to be here~

I've never heard someone say "great business opportunity" followed by anything legitimate whatsoever wkwkw nice try though

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
Then maybe you haven't try enough, or know enough ;)

Haha this is a classic textbook response from a scammer to someone who doesn't take the initial bait. If they are not dumb enough to believe the scam on the first go, then the scammer's plan B is to insult and belittle the person. Basically bully them into making a deal.

Reactions: tel522

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
Haha this is a classic textbook response from a scammer to someone who doesn't take the initial bait. If they are not dumb enough to believe the scam on the first go, then the scammer's plan B is to insult and belittle the person. Basically bully them into making a deal.
:D you can call me scammer sir, we haven't meet before, you don't know what i'm offer and don't even want to know, i'm here to sharing like i said before, i don't ask anyone to join anything :D if you enough making bad comment i think it's better for you to move to another thread ;)

Reactions: JackStraw

harryopal

May 5, 2016
:D you can call me scammer sir, we haven't meet before, you don't know what i'm offer and don't even want to know, i'm here to sharing like i said before, i don't ask anyone to join anything :D if you enough making bad comment i think it's better for you to move to another thread ;)

In a world awash with scams it is hardly surprising that you might encounter a certain scepticism. As to what you are sharing.... it is rather vague.

Reactions: tel522 and satrio48

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
In a world awash with scams it is hardly surprising that you might encounter a certain scepticism. As to what you are sharing.... it is rather vague.
Yes, I don't blame anyone for saying that what I said is a try to scamming the act. I face that every day at my office and my job hehe. And thanks for making me know that maybe there is some vague in my thread. That's why I just make this thread to share the experience with others that maybe have more experience in this area. I just want to share without asking anyone to join my company or else, but if they are interested in my company, then we maybe can talk more about that

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Ok, here's my proposition, you take all the risk and we split the profits. After 25 years in Asia I've learned that this is how the successful businessmen here operate.;)

Reactions: tel522

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
Ok, here's my proposition, you take all the risk and we split the profits. After 25 years in Asia I've learned that this is how the successful businessmen here operate.;)
I think every businessmen have their own way to move in their business. But in trading, investor manage their own money and even get support when they trade their equity. And the "you take all the risk and we split the profits" seems so dirty for me even though i know that that's how many businessman work. And that's why if we are not good at negotiate, they kills us (lol)

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Finding people with trading experience I imagine would not be so difficult. I do wonder if a necessary prerequisite for involvement is "investing" funds in the business. Is that so?

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
Finding people with the trading experience I imagine would not be so difficult. I do wonder if a necessary prerequisite for involvement is "investing" funds in the business. Is that so?
If we talk about my company, my company works like other broker companies, and yeah it's basically "investing" money. We as a broker are a bridge for investors and the market. Many people are worried about their money, and they have to. But smart investors could choose the right company for their investment. That's why, before investing money in trading I think we have to consider some things. And i'm planning to sharing about that information too here.

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
If we talk about my company, my company works like other broker companies, and yeah it's basically "investing" money. We as a broker are a bridge for investors and the market. Many people are worried about their money, and they have to. But smart investors could choose the right company for their investment. That's why, before investing money in trading I think we have to consider some things. And i'm planning to sharing about that information too here.

So you are a middleman for trading? Sorry but with so many exchanges out there that put consumers in direct contact with the market to buy/sell/trade on their own, there is really no need for a middleman like this anymore. The internet has all the information in the world about global markets. So what do you offer that's different than anyone doing it themselves except the convenience factor?

Reactions: Balifrog and tel522

satrio48

Apr 21, 2021
Badung
instagram.com
So you are a middleman for trading? Sorry but with so many exchanges out there that put consumers in direct contact with the market to buy/sell/trade on their own, there is really no need for a middleman like this anymore. The internet has all the information in the world about global markets. So what do you offer that's different than anyone doing it themselves except the convenience factor?
Did i ever mention that people should open transaction from me? That's why i'm not offering anyone to join anything i just want to sharing with investors especially investors in Bali. Our company is a broker. Which is we are just a media for the investor to make transaction in market. Because as you know people can not do direct transaction to futures market. And if talking about what our company offers, we offers support. Many other companies offers same things but can they prove? We can. And of course we offer security because we are under Government department BAPPEBTI, KBI, and JFX

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Did i ever mention that people should open transaction from me? That's why i'm not offering anyone to join anything i just want to sharing with investors especially investors in Bali. Our company is a broker. Which is we are just a media for the investor to make transaction in market. Because as you know people can not do direct transaction to futures market. And if talking about what our company offers, we offers support. Many other companies offers same things but can they prove? We can. And of course we offer security because we are under Government department BAPPEBTI, KBI, and JFX
Website? Nobody deals with a company these days without checking out their website. Are you listed as a member of ICDX?.

Reactions: satrio48

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Satrio48
Not sure if you have worked it out yet but it is highly unlikely you will get any more than sarcasm, stirring and generally taking the piss about your investment company from this bunch of jaded , been there done that expats, bules , imports , political refugees and immigrants ( insert whatever is politically correct ).
But feel free to keep trying, it is amusing on what is a quiet forum atm.

Cheers
Getting to Markits jadeness
Ken

Note this has now been edited to cover a FURTHER ethnic background I was unaware of.
Many thanks to JackStraw :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mark

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
Satrio48
Not sure if you have worked it out yet but it is highly unlikely you will get any more than sarcasm, stirring and generally taking the piss about your investment company from this bunch of jaded , been there done that expats, bules , imports and immigrants ( insert whatever is politically correct ).
But feel free to keep trying, it is amusing on what is a quiet forum atm.

Cheers
Getting to Markits jadeness
Ken

You forgot the term "political refugee" which is what I consider myself here in Bali from the EU :)