Looking for a possible sea change

Kimmarie

Jun 15, 2019
Hi! Im Kim and I love Bali.. Im looking at ways I could possibly spend more time there. I have had a few conversations, some say its difficult and others say its simple?
xxx

Kimmarie

Jun 15, 2019
Locals live on 2 million a month, some expats use that a day. How long is your piece of string?
lol thank you, is there any valuable information you can share with me.. I was looking at perhaps purchasing a villa and deriving an income there? is that a difficult avenue?

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Good morning Kimmarie,

The short answer would be to explore the forum "Owning property in Bali." It will cover a lot of related questions that you might ask. "... purchasing a villa and deriving an income there? " is an understandable notion but as you will find a rather tricky path to follow. I think the general advice you will get is to rent first and spend a lot of time on further research.

sayangku

May 22, 2018
lol thank you, is there any valuable information you can share with me.. I was looking at perhaps purchasing a villa and deriving an income there? is that a difficult avenue?
Probably better to buy rental property where you live now, then use that income to live in Bali, than try and become a landlord in Bali

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
That question is poison! Yes you can, but most of the people that answer that will not have had the balls to try it so will be very negative.

Those that have the cojones will usually be happily quiet as the mere asking of the question causes WW3.

When you get here contact someone that has actually done it for a few years and have a chat.

Good luck and biggggg balls :)

Reactions: Kimmarie