RollingStone

Feb 4, 2011
Hey,

I'm looking for a company in bali that can sell me very basic singlets with a custom logo on them for a reasonable price.

Can anyone suggest such a place?

Thank you

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Depending on how many pieces?
I have a good friend who's in that business and I probably could get you a good deal...depending like I said on how many, and are you looking for plastic printed or stichted?
different colors etcetc...post here or either send me a PM if you want like a quote from him..
fr.gr.gilbert.

C

CanonMan

Singlets and Printing.

Hi RollingStone,
I am the 'business development manager' for a clothing brand recently set up in Bali. We can, and do, provide full clothing and corporate ID branding on products such as Singlets, Board Shorts, Tee Shirts, Rash Vests, Caps and all other beach related products.

From simple Logo's to full cover prints we provide an efficient and realistic service to western standards.

Contact me for further pricing and info if interested. Some of our items can also be seen via the link in my signature.

Regards,
Cam.

RollingStone

Feb 4, 2011
I will get in contact

Our budget at the moment is fairly low. Really we don't want to be paying too much for the singlets as we will be giving them away for free. So I understand quality may not be amazing but I would like them to be wearable and comfortable.

Maybe looking to initially print around 50-100 depending on price, then more in the future

RollingStone

Feb 4, 2011
I just realised that I can't use the PM system until I have 10 posts. Time to browse the forum then will get in contact :)

C

CanonMan

Hi RollingStone,
Have just checked my messages so will contact you later today.

Cheers,
Cam.

Hey,

I'm looking for a company in bali that can sell me very basic singlets with a custom logo on them for a reasonable price.

Can anyone suggest such a place?

Thank you

Basically if the custom logo (average logo) is one frame (one colour and only on one side (Front or Back) then singlets range from about 20 K for medium, large after that XL, XXL, XXXL it spikes to about 25. That is on a run of 50 singlets being all the same colour, logo etc. The big stipulation is foreign sizes for example i recieved a shipment of camo pants from java at size 36 but in fact its 34 when we requested a reveiw the geezer advised it was small 36:icon_razz:.
Recommendation, dont pay up front only a quarter or max a half then if its below standard you dont lose out as much and you give back the bad ones and keep the good ones. Finally, you need a timeline to be applied as excuses are abundant.

Last edited:
C

CanonMan

Mate if you are paying 25k a singlet then you're getting tea bags not cotton...

Going for the cheapest option doesn't always save money!

Cheers,
Cam.

Mate if you are paying 25k a singlet then you're getting tea bags not cotton...

Going for the cheapest option doesn't always save money!

Cheers,
Cam.

All cotton as you should know is valued by grades per kilo and indeed it aint the cheapest option, the cheapest option is 14 K per singlet. Bintang singlets for example are only 18 k (m to xl) with printing and either the locals and expats are wearing tea bags with bintang written on em all over bali or they are wearing good value. The other obvious idea is to source in Bali and not Java purely for the cost of transportation and quality control:icon_rolleyes: