Success.Bali

Jun 26, 2010
Buruan, Blahbatuh, Bali
www.ici-bali.com
Hi guys, I am looking for information about different Indonesian company types (legal, incorporation, foreign or not investment etc). I/we intend to open more than one business here in Bali, we have the luxury of one of us being an Indonesian citizen and so we are looking for the "best of the available worlds", of course.
Before I go to an agent, if at all, I want to know what is available, possible and fits best into our needs (its my experience here to know quite something before being consulted or advised!)
Ok, are there English language information sources available on the net, in books, magazines or elsewhere?

Would appreciate your help!

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Hi guys, I am looking for information about different Indonesian company types (legal, incorporation, foreign or not investment etc). I/we intend to open more than one business here in Bali, we have the luxury of one of us being an Indonesian citizen and so we are looking for the "best of the available worlds", of course.
Before I go to an agent, if at all, I want to know what is available, possible and fits best into our needs (its my experience here to know quite something before being consulted or advised!)
Ok, are there English language information sources available on the net, in books, magazines or elsewhere?

Would appreciate your help!

Take a look at the home page. There is a book available that might give you all the information you need. It's called "Starting a Business in Bali".

There are plenty of threads about this in Balipod.