Jimbo and Family in Lovina

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
1267389476_e51fbbb27c.jpg

Jimbo with his wife, 2 daughters and 2 sons...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bert4/tags/jimbo/

During diner on Lovina Beach...

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Why is it when a photo is taken of me I always seem to be pontificating. Great night and great photo's. How sad am I to be logged on at 0110 am :)

Maria is fast asleep and I can't so hence being logged on

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas
Im sorry jimbo, but how the heck do you fit in that lil' red thingy you call a car, you are a very large framed man!! I think you are bald from your head rubbing the roof when you drive!!

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
What a great looking family you have, Jimbo! Hopefully, I'll get to meet them all sometime in the not-too-distant future. Enjoy your stay in Bali.
8) :)

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Spent yesterday afternoon with Bert looking at the "dream" houses he has. Must admit the desire gets stronger the longer we stay. Unfortunately we have to return, Maria and the kids to England and university, college etc and me to Saudi where I have to examine the future carefully.

Still it has been great to be here and hopefully will return again soon. Thanks all for the nice comments. My family means all to me and the last 8 weeks in Indonesia has been great to share it with them.

Sergio

Dec 6, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Noooo, don't do it Jimbo! Stay in Bali with Maria, your kids are I'd imagine quite independent at the college and university level and I'm sure they would love to come visit you two in Bali as much as they possibly could... I'm speaking for myself of course, I don't know what your situation is but if I ever make it back to Bali (or anywhere in my beloved mother land, Indonesia) and my kids are independent, I will never leave again for fear I may never have the chance again. :(

Stay Jimbo and Maria, stay! :)

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
:p

my two kids are only 3yrs & 10 months... I've told my wife neither one of them are ever allowed to move away from home :p unrealistic i know, but a painful reality to come to terms with..

ct

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Would be nice but my youngest is only 15 and still needs her mom. So do the others for that matter:)

I cannot just give up responsibility at the drop of a hat but I will be back to quote Arnold :)