It's been a long time & I have been busy but!!

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
We are expecting baby #3 in July 2007!!!!

I thought it was time to share our news & also we have just spent a wiscked 3 wks with the Inlaws here in melbourne with us showing them all the sites etc!!!

It was an awesome time had by all & I can see them now watching the disc I burnt of all the photo's over & over again...

Dad went for a walk every morning & got lost every morning!
They absolutely doted on the girls & Indah now does some balinese dance moves with her hands thanks to mum... Very cute!

They also did a Ceremony here for both girls & we just had the most brilliant of times!!!

We are hoping to head across for a quick visit between Baby #3 arriving & Indah's 2nd b'day to take advantage of paying the cheaper flights for the 2 babies under 2!!!!

I hope everyone is well also!!!

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Have you figured out what's causing it yet?

Very funny Mats. Can I interest you in a little boy? :p

Whoever coined the phrase, “three’s a crowd” surely wasn’t thinking about kids, but I’m thinking Camp Lejeune (Marine boot camp) for all my boys next year!

Selamat Tracey and welcome back to the forum. Keep in mind that with just two more, you’ll have a basketball team! :p

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
This is (well 90% sure) the last one to join our family!!!!

I think I finally worked out what causes it & I'll be sure to refrain in the future... :wink:

The new Harley will also be joining our family soon too... I am thrilled to pieces about the expensive chrome noisy thing!!! :roll:

We plan to get a TV soon... hee hee

Thanks all!!!!

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
RE: It

3 more and you will have caugt up with me. The funny thing is I am getting very broody recently. I might adopt as Maria is definately against more:)

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas

Jimbo, welcome to the club, (6)- or am I welcome- mine range from 2-15 years--- Congrats Tracey- and T.V. doesnt help with your problem if you get those spicy channels!!!! I decided to get the man treatment a few days ago!! a little ouch but well worth it.. for anyone wondering ,the eldest 2 are staiying here, school& and they help grandma alot- they will be visiting this summer...... Gotta Go planes leaving soon!!! yea,, Frog

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar

I think if anybody does the welcome Froggy it should be me. Mine range from 14 to 33 :) I also have a semi daughter who adopted me aged 16 so that could make 7. I would have a hundred if I could afford them even if they were adopted.

Just love kids and the joy (and sorrow) they bring.

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar

Absolutely correct doc. Men are the biggest kids of all. I will be back home in a couple ofweeks or so and then it will be:

Oh Darling can you give me a pidjet :)