Is Moving to Bali Realistic??

jogry blok

Sep 28, 2005
Dencarick
Hi,
As adviced before by other members go to BaliIde, we deal with Yani, a lovely lady who speaks fluently English and is very helpful. We have a retirement visa once a year we have to renew our Kitas, cost 1.000.000 rupias per person.
Well worth the money, we love living here.
Welcome to this forum, some great discussions and always help from the members available

InAdelaide

Oct 14, 2004
Australia
Im moving to bali in the next month to live.....Had to laugh when read Roys No 1 and No 2 advise...I have followed those two to a tee.....Must have been imbeded in my mind from reading this forum over last 3 years...

Renzo

Aug 31, 2005
Perth
Sorry to jump in here & correct me if I'm wrong but can you get a social visa and then get some other visa ( not sure what the name is but aimed at those under retirement age) for US $1200 a year which follows the social visa? The $1200 a year visa then covers you so you don't have to fly out at all and is, in effect, a full-time visa.

jogry blok

Sep 28, 2005
Dencarick
Hi,
We came from austrlia and also used Balide. We did the application by email and some phone calls. We had our retirement visa before we came into Bali. Balide will organise the sponser for you. We deal with them now for the third year to renew ou visa, we have always got a very good service.