internet

cosmos

Jan 15, 2019
I spend 420 aud dollars a year on Internet on the phone and Express VPN, The breakdown is 20 bucks a month for 50gigs and 160 bucks for VPN. To use on my computer i tether it and i have as much internet as i want also with the VPN i cast it to my tv and get anything i want on the tv including all internet, for better reception i connect the phone to the TV although it really does,nt need to, tethering saves a lot of extra dollars

britoo

Sep 11, 2018
I spend 420 aud dollars a year on Internet on the phone and Express VPN, The breakdown is 20 bucks a month for 50gigs and 160 bucks for VPN. To use on my computer i tether it and i have as much internet as i want also with the VPN i cast it to my tv and get anything i want on the tv including all internet, for better reception i connect the phone to the TV although it really does,nt need to, tethering saves a lot of extra dollars
Not sure I understand your message but if your point is you can use a VPN on your phone to access overseas services for example TV via tethering to your phone, then why not just get a wifi router that supports VPN and voila every device on your network is connected, native - no tethering, no messing around ... just always on.

That's what I do.

jackwilliam1

Sep 20, 2023
Not sure I understand your message but if your point is you can use a VPN on your phone to access overseas services for example TV via tethering to your phone, then why not just get a wifi router that supports VPN and voila every device on your network is connected, native - no tethering, no messing around ... just always on.

That's what I do.
Using a VPN on a Wi-Fi router is indeed a great way to provide VPN protection to all devices on your network without the need for individual setups or tethering. It's a convenient and always-on solution for online privacy and accessing geo-restricted content.:)

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Using a VPN on a Wi-Fi router is indeed a great way to provide VPN protection to all devices on your network without the need for individual setups or tethering. It's a convenient and always-on solution for online privacy and accessing geo-restricted content.
I'm convinced you are an alien intelligence that has insidious plans to subvert the group of people on planet earth with the highest intelligence and quotient of common sense before carrying on with your devious plan to conquer the planet and turn humans into subjects for your research into how much bs can be shoveled into one forum before it explodes. Fie get ye behind me ChatGBT!

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
I'm convinced you are an alien intelligence that has insidious plans to subvert the group of people on planet earth with the highest intelligence and quotient of common sense before carrying on with your devious plan to conquer the planet and turn humans into subjects for your research into how much bs can be shoveled into one forum before it explodes. Fie get ye behind me ChatGBT!
Ok, I risked it and opened the little thing on the bottom. Wedding Can Coolers??

Ok, I admit they are ok but as I guessed, Jack is in/from the good ole USA.
Say no more :)

PS, We call them Stubby holders here in Oz and even though our culture standards are not high, I don't think they would be a hit sitting on the Bridal table here...

Cheers
Culture King
Ken

Last edited:

oliverhen

Mar 19, 2024
Your setup sounds resourceful and cost-effective. Tethering and utilizing a VPN for multiple devices offer flexibility. Consider exploring bundled internet and VPN packages for potential savings. Keep optimizing your setup for efficiency and cost savings. Great job maximizing your resources!

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Your setup sounds resourceful and cost-effective. Tethering and utilizing a VPN for multiple devices offer flexibility. Consider exploring bundled internet and VPN packages for potential savings. Keep optimizing your setup for efficiency and cost savings. Great job maximizing your resources!
You and the OP should get a room and spread little AI's all over the motel.