Info on baby products

elsbeth34

Dear mothers of young children,

I am doing expat research on the availability of baby products worldwide. And I would like to know if the following goods are available in Bali? Please could you give me some info about brands, sizes, and the whereabouts on availability?

Diapers
Baby food
Wet wipes
Formula
Pacifiers

Any comments or substitutes are most welcome! Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Elsbeth

baby products

Although I don't have small children I can assure that you'll find anything you need on your list while on Bali. All big department stores and even smaller shops provide baby items. Food and formula are very often Nestle´s. I have seen a lot of Johnson & Johnson babyproducts in the stores. Diapers come in all sizes but can't remember any brands.

You'll ofcourse find Indonesian products as well.

Those are really basic baby products so I'm sure most department store or even just small groceries could provide you with that. Is not that Bali could be that too secluded for those kind of basic needs. :icon_wink:

Yes they have very basic products and it is hard to find good natural baby products here like nappy rash creams, washes, shampoo's. Same with formula i tried really hard to find goats milk formula for my daughter who is lactose intolerant and could not find anything but cow products.

I have used diapers: Huggies are same price as Australia and not as good maybe the old style diapers? Have also used Pampers, cheaper but very thin and wouldnt use them again.

Baby food like heinz in jars is expensive, more than Australia. Local brands of rice cereal and baby biscuits Sun Brand and Promina brand are cheap but FULL of sugar.

Back