I would like to study Balinese architecture

freddyfish

'm sure all on here will agree that the architectural design/organization of space in Bali is wonderful. I'm interested in finding somewhere I can learn more about this practice when I return probably end of Oct. Beginning of Nov. A 1-2 month course would be optimal. My end goal is to come away with a greater understanding as well as a design for a 420m plot of land that I own in Ecuador. In Ecuador they have many of the same materials so I would like to apply Balinese theory as much as possible to the organization of my space as well as the construction. I really like the when the Balinese style is mixed with wetern building techniques often used for the rental villas. Can't wait to return!

Peace to all.

i like to study arhitecture too...but...im not study about how the build or type construction...i just interest with...how we build some place with balanced way...like feng shui (china) and vastu vidya (india)...i dont know more about bali...i think they are a hindunese so mybe have same similiar type with india...???

freddyfish said:
'm sure all on here will agree that the architectural design/organization of space in Bali is wonderful. I'm interested in finding somewhere I can learn more about this practice when I return probably end of Oct. Beginning of Nov. A 1-2 month course would be optimal. My end goal is to come away with a greater understanding as well as a design for a 420m plot of land that I own in Ecuador.

Find right villa design company at Bali, give them yr proposel and target, just wait 2wks that designer will give design drawing to you, and take some Bali's style building pics back as an example, Or find local Baliness woodworkers, ask them go back to your home country to help you build ur DREAMHOME if who wud like to pay reasonable salary to them. 8)

The_ordinary said:
i like to study arhitecture too...but...im not study about how the build or type construction...i just interest with...how we build some place with balanced way...like feng shui (china) and vastu vidya (india)...i dont know more about bali...i think they are a hindunese so mybe have same similiar type with india...???

As personal hobby, focus Feng Shui and Constellation more than 10years, but Unfortunately I left FengShui Tool (BaGua compass) in my home country... :roll: Share a little Feng Shui basics knowledge to help you understand how to balance your home in good FengShui. If you have any question, Welcome to PM yr question to me!

Getting started with feng shui for home can be easy when you start with the feng shui basics and gradually move on to the more complex feng shui levels. To help you get started with good feng shui in your home, here are some helpful feng shui home steps for beginners:

1.Clear Out Your Clutter, get rid of everything you do not love in your home. Clutter Clearing is a time- and energy-consuming process that will feel like therapy, but it will help you "lighten up the load," so to speak. Do not skip this step, as it is an essential one in creating harmonious feng shui energy in your home.

2.Have Good Quality Air and Good Quality Light in your home. These two elements are essential for good Chi, or feng shui energy in your home. Open the windows often, introduce feng shui air-purifying plants or use an air-purifier. Allow as much natural light as possible into your home, and consider using full-spectrum lights.

3.Define the Ba-Gua, or the feng shui energy map of your home, by using the feng shui compass. You will find out which areas of your home are connected to specific areas of your life by defining your Ba-Gua. For example, Southeast feng shui area of your home is connected to the flow of wealth & money energy in your life.

4.Study the Five Elements Feng Shui Theory to help you balance the feng shui five elements in your home, as well as strengthen specific elements in specific feng shui areas. For example, if you are working on attracting more prosperity, you will introduce the feng shui element of Wood, as well as the Water element into the Southeast area of your home.

5.Find Out Your Feng Shui Birth Element and create a home to support your personal feng shui element. For example, if your own element is Fire, you need to introduce the expressions of Fire feng shui element, such as Fire element colors (red, orange, purple, yellow), triangular shapes, etc. You will also need a strong Wood element in your home, as Wood feeds the Fire in the relationship of five feng shui elements.

6.Find Your Kua Number and position yourself so that you benefit throughout the day from your best, or lucky feng shui directions. Adjust the position of your bed, your home office, dining area, etc. For example, if your Kua number is 1, you would do your best to face one of the following directions: Southeast, East, South, and North.

7.Always Be Mindful of the State of Your Home and how the energy in your home influences your well-being. Make a habit of paying close attention to the so-called feng shui "triangle" that is deeply connected to your health - your bedroom, your bathroom and your kitchen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_shui

Back