I have a really weird question and prediciment....

Lol!

Assuming you are serious, as long as your domain server is hosted anywhere but Indonesia, you should be OK. You may find though, that local ISPs may block your domain should they be offended by your content.

As far as earing money, as long as income flows to an off-shore account you should be relatively immune to a tax impost here. Even though Indo tax is levied on world-wide income, Indonesia has a bilateral tax treaty with many countries. This means that should you be queried here, all you have to do is show that you are being taxed in the country of 'work' - you can't be taxed twice. Theoretically. But this IS Indonesia ...

If your post wasn't serious, congratulations on an imaginative and funny troll ... ;-)

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Do you have any concern your future employer might be reading this?

JoanNadia

Feb 19, 2010
Denpasar Bali
Assuming you are serious, as long as your domain server is hosted anywhere but Indonesia, you should be OK. You may find though, that local ISPs may block your domain should they be offended by your content.

As far as earing money, as long as income flows to an off-shore account you should be relatively immune to a tax impost here. Even though Indo tax is levied on world-wide income, Indonesia has a bilateral tax treaty with many countries. This means that should you be queried here, all you have to do is show that you are being taxed in the country of 'work' - you can't be taxed twice. Theoretically. But this IS Indonesia ...

If your post wasn't serious, congratulations on an imaginative and funny troll ... ;-)

Of course I'm serious! haha. If anyone can make something up better than this, I would like to hear it. But no, I'm actually serious. and thank you.

Last edited:

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
If you don't mind please don't link to your website. I am sure people get the idea.