I am Resigning From This Forum

Thorsten

Nov 30, 2002
Germany
Sorry fellows,

this is really not my thing, but maybe the natural naivety of the Balinese is reflecting in some expats, when they live for a longer time there.
Call it paranoia it you want so, but if I was living there and there could be only the possibility to get associated with a guy who’s pissing over everything which stands for, or is representing the authority of the State Indonesia, a guy who’s pissing over the Suharto family, a guy who intends to cause damage for the tourism industry, then I would try to get my ass out of the fire line pretty fast.

The people who have been targeted by Mr, Austin will surely not stand aside, they will become active to preserve their interests, corrupt nor not, criminal or not, with the help of justice or with “outer” help.
Maybe some have forgotten what the name Suharto stands for, how far will reach the “influence” of this family, when most of the generals in the army, when most of the members in the intelligence, when many economical interests are more or less committed to them, not to forget that the new President of this State was also one of their former buddies, is he still?

Without any doubt, corruption is all and everywhere in this country, certainly some of the topics stated on this website are more or less true, but it will not help to knock this into the stone of the grave - I was right.
Read the story about the stinger missiles on his website, this bul*shit is only to make the people worry, also its not true that they have been used in Mombassa, otherwise the El Al jet would have been knocked down, these were pretty old Russian bazookas.

Bert, from your point of view this website might be not extremistic, sorry but your point of view will not count in this case, you should better rethink the estimation of the people effected from this defamation, their opinion will count and believe me, only their’s.

Yes, you were right, we have a discussion now.

Regards
Thorsten

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
all smacks me as a bit of paranoia folks

I think its better to take Roy serious.

Bert, from your point of view this website might be not extremistic

Never said that.

Anyway, I think its better to leave it all behind. The link is removed.

And I hope we can leave everything behind us.

"sparky" .. phew! 5 posts and all you do is nag about fugly and roys resignation?

Yep, Spark, drop it...

Sparky

Aug 9, 2004
england..LONDON
Apoligies all and everyone :oops: ....agreed lets put this behind us and talk about issues more deserved of the time. Roy whatever the topic for discussion at least you put your twopence worth in every time and give the site a healthy pulse,so welcome back once again. :wink:

Regs Sparky

Cassienne

Aug 28, 2004
New Zealand - Bali soon!
Wow! All craziness going on here. I leave this forum for two days and Roy has left and come back and there's a millions posts on "fugly" but in the end nothing has changed! And glad it's so :)
Roy, if you had left, who would be there to wind people up? :lol: Just kidding.
Greeting to the new guys, "Sanurian" and Sparky. Nice to meet you :)
Cassienne