How to figure out the keto diet???

Hey guys I am considering the Dr Berg Keto Diet for me and my wife for this constant prep but how do you figure out how many grams of fat and carbs to take in? Is there a set amount like 5g of fat per lb of body weight or how? Please suggest so I can figure it I am sure I will have to adjust it but it will give a starting point

I suggest the "Markit Meth Diet" you only need to time it right so you reach your desired weight just before all your teeth drop out and you get busted for selling your raggedy ass around the 7/11 crossroads.

there are plenty of good apps. Dont worry about the fat intake it is just the carbs you worry about.. as a general rule on veggies if it grows below the surface it full of carbs, above is ok... you can have bacon and eggs for breakfast and a steak for lunch and as much cheese as you can eat.

IMO you need an oven to do it successfully and you can amke pizzas using wizzed cauliflour and mozzarella for the base and the list goes on.. if you drink you may have trouble as even wine is full of carbs..

Back