How much money??

G

hello everybody...
i have a question and i hope anybody of you can help me.... i will stay for exactly 7 1/2 weeks in bali and lombok... i think about how much money i should take with, and i have no idea.... i only need a cheap accomodation, maybe for 50000 rupiah or sth like that... what do you think how much i should take with? ( i also need money for the ferry from bali to lombok and back and things like that)
thanks... :?

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
It really depends on you. You can eat for as little as Rp2,000 in a local warung! Rice & Vege or eat in the tourist restaurants for much much more, depends if you plan to have the odd beer or not. From Rp9,000 to Rp15,000. The ferry is about Rp15,000 but you have to get to & from the harbours too.

As you are planning a trip to Lombok you might like to have a look at my Lombok Forum http://groups.msn.com/lomboklovers

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Mot holiday makers guessat about $100 a day, that's for say a family of 4 staying in Kuta in a hotel....

I have no idea as Mimpi says where do you think you will eat & will you go out have a beer or 2 or 3?