Horse Hair

Heya,

This may be a totally stupid thread to put up and seem reallllly immature haha..

In Australia, my hair is fine. Its soft, its normal.

As soon as I shower in Bali it all goes down hill from there, my hair literally goes like horses hair. Its disgusting, I get near on dreadlocks and it goes terrible.. even if I wash it daily and put leave in conditioner and morrocan oil its still like this so presumably its the water.

Has anyone found they have the same problem, if so how did you go about making your hair semi decent again or does it just take a while for your hair to adjust?? Ive tried even washing it with bottled water however the only water it seems to work with is Mount Franklin from australia - far too expensive to use every day/2nd day just to wash my hair.

Maybe you found a local shampoo/conditioner that has stopped the effect?

First, it's not a stupid question! Everyone wants to look good and wants others to think they look good too :)

I have the same problem with my hair and have talked to other girls who's hair just turns to straw! But not as bad as yours sounds!! :)

I have tried numerous shampoos but it still looks and feels rank. One thing that makes it slightly better is to straighten it with a hair straightener... But with the humidity it's kinda temporary...

Just a suggestion :) and your comment that you washed it with mount franklin water cracked me up! hahaha

Try Kerastase Serum, my wife uses it, its expensive but it works for her.

You can buy it at Arrie n Hari at Kuta Galaria

Try Kerastase Serum, my wife uses it, its expensive but it works for her.

You can buy it at Arrie n Hari at Kuta Galaria

On a 2 week holiday you can just be like ohh its beach hair! haha for a lifetime.. i cant... HAHA thats it.. it looks awesome.. until you step outside...

haha Im glad it made you laugh.. I wish it was cheap cos it was awesome...
Ohh you have no idea how happy I am to learn that Kerastase is in Bali.. Ive googled that but got no response.. i was about to go stock up but I can wait. Thanks so much!!!

Back