Home Delivery

balijohn

Apr 19, 2006
Denpasar
I found a great new home delivery service in the bali advertiser called bagus baguette. They only deliver (meaning no cafe etc.) but the food is really good. Its mainly western stuff like baguettes, burgers and even meals but I did try their beef rendang and its superb.

Worth a go if you want to eat in

balijohn

Apr 19, 2006
Denpasar
There's no minimum order I don't think but they charge 5-7,000Rp depending on where you are which acoording to the menu they give directly to the staff like a service charge

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
7:50 AM is already late in my mornings, as I am usually up at 6:30 AM. Three boys age 6 and under will do that to ya! :lol:

Too bad this place doesn't deliver to Ubud. Oh well!

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Roy, I am jealous.... You sleep in every day...

Here Mon-Fri I am up at 5:45am, to get myself ready for work & kids ready for school, or baby going to my Mum's/sisters!!! Out of the door by 7:30am to start work at 8am...

MMM, your making me hungry, will the deliver to Melb????

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Tracy

I get up at five, I am in work by six, finish work at six thirty at night, eat at seven and in bed exausted by nine only to start all over again........seven days a week.

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
My wife works twice as hard as I do just being a wife and mother. If I had to pay her a salary for all that she does I could not afford it.

I take my hat off to all mothers.

Mark Wales

Aug 16, 2006
Wales, United Kingdom
DearAll,

I am very concerned about you ALL. Everyone is talking about Food.
What about the drink???? As I will be in Bali next week I was wondering whether there are "sufficient" liqour shops around - open 24 hours-.
And do u get tequila? Food is fine but one needs fortified H2O to sustain
the will to live!!!!

Ilu

Jul 27, 2006
Norland Norway, Banjar Bali
hi Mark
drinks are no problem. I usualy stays in north bali and in Angsoka supermarked you can bay watever you want. I am a tequila drinker and i usualy by Sierra teguila in this supermarked. they are not open 24 hours but until 10( 22.00 I have never learnd about am and pm :oops: )
I think the south must have the same to offer.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Jimbo,

Your last remark brought to my mind the guy who was complaining about the temperature:

"It's really hot today. Do you know that it is 45 degrees in the shade?"

'Then, don't stay in the shade."

Badaboom :!: :?: :roll: