Hi everybody, may I introduce myself?

Agung budiawan

Sep 7, 2017
Denpasar bali
Sorry to late answer your question is located in telaga tawang that my own property I don't have the picture for the interior at the moment but if you interested i will send you that picture I rent that house without furniture empty only house and the land you can bargain for the price I post more price there because near there everything is getting higher
To answer my own questions. It seems Agung Budiawan has simply lifted those photographs from
http://olx.co.id/iklan/rumah-disewakan-luas-tanah-7are-di-karangasem-sidemen-IDokf96.html#a55ca509cd
The house is offered there for Rph 25,000,000. So our friend was looking at a rather near arrangement for himself if anyone responded eagerly.
I guess we ought be a little cautious about any other great assistance that Mr Agung Budiawan might offer.[/QUAo

Bagus Jaya

Jan 11, 2018
Good morning,

new to the forum I would like to let you know a little bit about myself:

Living in Jakarta since December 06, we (my husband, my son and I) will move to Bali first week of september for having at least one year "out", like a sabbatical.

I am really looking forward to this move but I have also a lot of questions, especially about having a baby in Bali, because I am 5 month pregnant with our second, so be prepared! :lol:

Cheers,
Britta
Hi Brita