Hello everyone!

Raw Sketch

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everybody. Luca here, half Italian half philippino, living and legally working in Bali in the custom motorcycle scene. I am looking forward to enjoy all the knowledge in the forum. Thanks for having me.

Best.

L

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi everybody. Luca here, half Italian half philippino, living and legally working in Bali in the custom motorcycle scene. I am looking forward to enjoy all the knowledge in the forum. Thanks for having me.

Best.

L
Hi Luca and welcome..
Do not be deterred by Tintin's joke....neither Groucho nor Karl Marx were members of this forum so you are safe here.
Fire away with info on your custom motor bike projects...I'm sure a lot of enthusiasts here although at my age it would need to have three wheels before I'd get on one...scrub that...maybe four wheels and non-shaking suspension and steering.

Raw Sketch

Jun 3, 2018
Good jokes from all sides here lads. Thank you for the welcomes. Lots of pojects going in our garage, but not yet sidecars or 4 wheels with non-shaking suspensions and steering : )

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Good jokes from all sides here lads. Thank you for the welcomes. Lots of pojects going in our garage, but not yet sidecars or 4 wheels with non-shaking suspensions and steering : )

hehehe....I didn't mean your suspensions and steering should shake..... I'm referring to myself shaking and suspensions and steering that can absorb it.

Reactions: Raw Sketch