Has anyone been to Lovina Beaches recently?

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
Righto

We need to get Aliceinbali on the program. Phil the Sanurian might have to come outa retirement for a closer Phsyco analysis in order to get this fine woman started.
Next where is the Volcano Club Poco (is that like Poco loco) and Zigs.

Who revived this post incidentally ..was it Pete from the UK – you might need to attend this kinda function for all of us dysfunctional

Richard Kalibukbuk bring ya Mrs and kids, Ilu bring jorgy, Steff and Shaz should bring the Harley, rakini give yaself a break from Perth.. you need it son, ariane, join Ilu and Jorg, hopefully don’t worry about the dollars just enjoy the atmosphere, frog you’re a killer – I will buy you a round when we get this other program of yours (via PM) up and going (don’t mention the war) Freo get your arse (small one) back on the plane and Peter T.

Where is the jax bar.

I’m in charge of the cams (3d bv’s gear of course) I’m picturing in my mind’s eye Dewi on the mike doing a Boz Scaggs fave with all in tow doing the nude thing. Sounds a little spacey, sounds a little weird .. could be a little dangerous ,,I know but would you want it any other way??

Early June give yas all a bitta time to get orgynised.

peter turner

Jun 3, 2007
uk
firstly thanks for you all welcoming me to the community !
vulcano is pretty close to the melka hotel i think ...... ive never been but apparantly it is a very lively place on a saturday night as all the locals go there late on to party until the early hours
jax bar is situated on the main road just some 100 yards from kantin bar

as for letting your hair down i will be welcoming you all to jax bar in january for a few on the house when i will be there for around 2 months !

and whoever does the 3d panorama shots can contact me at

Email address removed by Mod

Never post yr email address, its asking for spam

cheers all !

rakini

Oct 11, 2006
Perth, Western Australia
Re: RE: Has anyone been to Lovina Beaches recently?

Dasha said:
rakini give yaself a break from Perth.. you need it son,

Thanks Dash, I do need a break and on my way to Bali in 3 weeks.....but not sure why you call me "son"......last time I looked there was no evidence that I was anyone's son down there..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Michele :wink: :wink:

peter turner

Jun 3, 2007
uk
looks like we are going to have to do this properly with an expats welcome get together party night ........ we can arrange a date in january and of course you will be welcome to drinks on the house for that night !
i would love to meet you all in person .

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
Rakini sorry “Son” was a term of endearment. I just reckon West Aussies all need a break. Hope you know what I mean, 3 weeks?.. does that mean you will be there by the 20th? Love drinking beer – how bout yourself!
Jogry didn’t mean to miscue – must have been that intro to Neil Diamond’s Hot August Night I had goi’n last night in between the Shiraz me and the wife had in between swayi’n on the dance floor in the lounge room. I’m just an excitable boy (Zevon)

PT do we have to wait till Jan?

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas
Peter buying beer? This is a trap guys- really its penny-pinching-peter, after you drink he can no longer find his wallet. just kiding,,, Go peter!!

rakini

Oct 11, 2006
Perth, Western Australia
Re: RE: Has anyone been to Lovina Beaches recently?

Dasha said:
Rakini sorry “Son” was a term of endearment. I just reckon West Aussies all need a break. Hope you know what I mean, 3 weeks?.. does that mean you will be there by the 20th? Love drinking beer – how bout yourself!

Hey Dasha...no worries, 8) :lol:

I am arriving 26 June with a group of yoga students in tow, as well as three teenage boys :roll: :roll: Definitely love to drink beer....wine...vodka... :lol: :lol:

JAMIE

Apr 20, 2005
BERGEN COUNTY NJ USA
This string reminds me of my days back in viet man . Roy owned a small bar in Dip fap or maybe its was Dam fop , or something like that ,anyway on with my story , every single time my platon and I would come back from the "counrty" Roy would alway buy the first round for all of us . And we would all sing " hip hip horay " for Roy !!! What a patriot he was ! ode to Roy