Harry and Meghan

harryopal1

Just reading that Harry and Meghan jetted off to Germany for the Invictus Games and how Meghan showed up in another fabulous outfit — a strapless green gown. Report said that the cost of jewellery and her oufit came to around $400,000. I recall reading how the couple spit with the royal family so they could live ordinary lives. How nice that they have achieved their goal. I imagine 90% of Canadian women spend several hundred thousand for their outfits when they are also jetting off to other parts of the world.

"Ordinary" life can be very different depending if you are Bill Gates, a G.M assembly line worker or the King of England.....

I'm sure Meghan has to beat off the attentions of hundreds of designers begging her to wear their kit for free.

Oh, and "ordinary" isn't a flexible term in English open to interpretation like "warm" or "love".

ôr′dn-ĕr″ē

adjective​

1. Commonly encountered; usual: synonym: common.
  2. Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
  3. Not particularly good; not better than average.

I'm sure Meghan has to beat off the attentions of hundreds of designers begging her to wear their kit for free.

Oh, and "ordinary" isn't a flexible term in English open to interpretation like "warm" or "love".

ôr′dn-ĕr″ē

adjective​

1. Commonly encountered; usual: synonym: common.
  2. Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
  3. Not particularly good; not better than average.
Lesson taken....

Merci beaucoup !

Back