Good, reasonable priced & reliable car & driver rental

NeMeSiS

Feb 20, 2011
Hi all

Anyone know companies or even operators that offer good, reasonable priced & reliable car & driver rental?

Will be there for vacation, would like to visit places within Bali, probably 2 to 3 days

Thank you :icon_razz:

msveuve

Jul 24, 2010
Bali
Nyoman

Hi all

Anyone know companies or even operators that offer good, reasonable priced & reliable car & driver rental?

Will be there for vacation, would like to visit places within Bali, probably 2 to 3 days

Thank you :icon_razz:

Excellent driver and good English
+62 81337777998

LATAH

Oct 12, 2010
Hi,

My driver Made, (casual) is fantastic. Give him a call, he will steer you in the right direction...excuse the pun.

Ph: +628174721299
Email: [email protected]

If you haven't already made contact with a driver, I thought you might like Made's facebook page (was just looking at pics of Made with my father)

Tu Darma Agata | Facebook

It's a good way of making contact as you can chat and make arrangements.
Cheers

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Wasn't "taking the piss" as you see from the follow on posts pretty much every driver is called Made. :icon_biggrin:

My point being drivers and cars are not difficult to find in Bali - really, the trick is to keep them off you.

Ask the hotel where you are staying your first night to pick you up at the airport - then ask the man that picks you up (90% chance of being called "Made") if he will drive you around - again 90% chance of him agreeing and being a very good driver.

Don't pay more than 400/500 k a day for the full tour and have a damn good time!

One final tip - pick your lunch stops yourself as "Made" will run you into places he gets paid for - doesn't mean the food is bad but it sure isn't real Bali...

NeMeSiS

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks all for the recommendations and tips :icon_wink:

Will be doing some emailing :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks again!